What are your most hated/most favorite commwrcials?

Do people actually watch commercials? Do you guys watch a lot of live TV?

For years, when we had cable, I watched everything on DVR. Only when I was cooking & had my hands all goopy did I watch commercials because I couldn't fast-forward through them, but that didn't happen often. We axed cable and just do Netflix & Amazon now, so we haven't even seen any commercials for a while.

On the rare occasions I'd see a commercial, the ones I liked were the two guys sitting in the car eating fast food. Not sure what they were selling, but they were kinda clever. They ad-libbed a lot of those commercials.

The ones I hated: All the rest.

Do people actually watch commercials? Do you guys watch a lot of live TV?

For years, when we had cable, I watched everything on DVR. Only when I was cooking & had my hands all goopy did I watch commercials because I couldn't fast-forward through them, but that didn't happen often. We axed cable and just do Netflix & Amazon now, so we haven't even seen any commercials for a while.

On the rare occasions I'd see a commercial, the ones I liked were the two guys sitting in the car eating fast food. Not sure what they were selling, but they were kinda clever. They ad-libbed a lot of those commercials.

The ones I hated: All the rest.

I have it as background noise on days that i turn it on while working and at nights I haven't been able to get my wife to drop cable. Work in progress...

And are you talking about the Sonic commercials?

• Fire 1

I listen to 1620 a lot in my office just as back ground while working. It seems like about every 5 minutes there is a commercial for a law firm that specializes in divorce law and representing men. I absolutely despise these. They actually aren't that bad of a commercial other than it just comes off as...."hey....hire us and we will make sure we screw your ex wife. After all, we know what we are doing because we have all been through divorce too."

The biggest issue is that it literally runs every single time there is a commercial break. After a while, I just hope my wife doesn't leave me so that I would have to even think about hiring these slime balls.

I listen to 1620 a lot in my office just as back ground while working. It seems like about every 5 minutes there is a commercial for a law firm that specializes in divorce law and representing men. I absolutely despise these. They actually aren't that bad of a commercial other than it just comes off as...."hey....hire us and we will make sure we screw your ex wife. After all, we know what we are doing because we have all been through divorce too."

The biggest issue is that it literally runs every single time there is a commercial break. After a while, I just hope my wife doesn't leave me so that I would have to even think about hiring these slime balls.

Cordell & Cordell

Cordell & Cordell

Blaaaaa......just reading that I have that slimy accent in my head of the guy on the commercials.

Any ad that runs every commercial break, or every other break, is annoying. You want to run an advertisement every break in a show? Great! The show really needs your support and they appreciate your business. But you're going to turn off a LOT of potential customers if you run the same ad over and over and over and over.

• Fire 1