Things To Do in San Diego . . .

Decided tonight that we are headed to The Wild Animal Park, mid week.. Never really enjoyed the small areas in zoos, but that one is very fun. And just learned how proud of their park they are. 1000 bucks for a family of four adults, 4 year old and 6 year old, will be close to 1000 bucks for the day. Seems a little steep to me! Oh well we said we were going.

I feel sorry for anybody that actually needs to take tips from anynomous posters on a husker football message board in order to find of what to so in San Diego.

Why's that? So you never read reviews on a product before buying? It's just common sense to ask locals of an area what might be good or bad or what they recommend to go check out, they friggin live there, you're a tourist. Absolute brilliance on your part.
Of course I ask people, but people I know and people that I am comfortable taking their opinion. Why would I take HuskerinSunDiego's advice?Literally the only thing I know about the person is he or she has some sort of interest in Nebraska football. How do I know he or she knows jack sh#t about San Diego? Even if he or she does, how do I know he or she is the type of person that wants to do the things I do? I mean, there was already a fight over two alleged locals on how good Sea World is. Yeah, I'm taking these opinions as credible haha.

Please go away.

I feel sorry for anybody that actually needs to take tips from anynomous posters on a husker football message board in order to find of what to so in San Diego.

Why's that? So you never read reviews on a product before buying? It's just common sense to ask locals of an area what might be good or bad or what they recommend to go check out, they friggin live there, you're a tourist. Absolute brilliance on your part.
Of course I ask people, but people I know and people that I am comfortable taking their opinion. Why would I take HuskerinSunDiego's advice?Literally the only thing I know about the person is he or she has some sort of interest in Nebraska football. How do I know he or she knows jack sh#t about San Diego? Even if he or she does, how do I know he or she is the type of person that wants to do the things I do? I mean, there was already a fight over two alleged locals on how good Sea World is. Yeah, I'm taking these opinions as credible haha.
Please go away.
agree.

Unl why would you even participate on a message board if you don't care to read any "stranger's" opinions?

• Fire 1

Please go away.

+1

Please go away.
agree.

Unl why would you even participate on a message board if you don't care to read any "stranger's" opinions?

I come here for opinions on Nebraska football. If somebody puts time to seek out Husker Board, I assume they have enough interest in Nebraska football that I at least want to hear what they have to say.

Opinions on football, types of kool aid, clothes and trips to San Diego will be from strangers on this board. Sorta amazing you can cherry pick what opinions you want to use and then jusitfy it.

giphy.gif