Things To Do in San Diego . . .

The best Pizza place is Flippi's Pizza Grotto, there is one on Friar's road about 2 miles east of stadium. for a lunch idea try L&L Hawaiian BBQ, there are a few around town, one off Regents Rd in La Jolla is pretty good, parking can be a challenge as the lot is pretty small, probable 10-15 miles from Stadium, the other I know about is in National City on Sweetwater Road right off 805, CVS shopping center. I really miss that place... Both Restaurants are reasonably priced.Only disclaimer, I have not been to San Diego in about 17 months but I believe both are still there.

The best pizza in sd is pizza port.

This is not up for debate.

They have amazing beers too.

I've always wanted to go there but always seemed out of time and couldn't deal with the crowd.

Id like to add.

1)drive out to Point Loma. Very beautiful out there. Tide pools and the lighthouse. Views of the city are incredible.

2)gas lamp district. Bars and restaurants galore.

3)USS midway. Give yourself 3 hours.

4)old town. Guadalajara's in old town serves some great Mexican food.

If you find yourself in pacific beach. Eat at Kona's and stop by the Duck Dive. It's a husker watching bar.

:yeah Plus another place I like, I think it's called Sea Side Village, right down town.

GBR!!!

What about Black's Beach? (nude beach)

What about the Mission Beach hookers?

What about the Tijuana donkey shows?

(These are probly not family friendly activities. Depending on wut ur family is into.)

:lol:

Blacks beach. Hahaha enjoy the 100-1 guy ratio. Btw these guys are not looking to hook up with that one female.

Right? Beat it kooks!

The best Pizza place is Flippi's Pizza Grotto, there is one on Friar's road about 2 miles east of stadium. for a lunch idea try L&L Hawaiian BBQ, there are a few around town, one off Regents Rd in La Jolla is pretty good, parking can be a challenge as the lot is pretty small, probable 10-15 miles from Stadium, the other I know about is in National City on Sweetwater Road right off 805, CVS shopping center. I really miss that place... Both Restaurants are reasonably priced.Only disclaimer, I have not been to San Diego in about 17 months but I believe both are still there.

The best pizza in sd is pizza port.

This is not up for debate.

They have amazing beers too.

This is a true statement. They also brew their own beer if you are into that sort of thing.

If you don't go to the zoo you have wasted a trip. Flat out WASTED A TRIP!

T_O_B

I wouldn't say that. Their zoo is nice but I think Omaha's is better in terms of quality of exhibits. Save your money and go to Seaworld or something instead.

Watch Blackfish first then ask yourself if you really want to go to Seaworld.

Not another nut job. Sea World has made major changes since the movie came out. They are building huge tanks with an actual river for the Killer whales to swim up. Unfortunately, the PETA crowd won't be satisfied until every zoo and Sea World empties out its animals. If you drive a Prius, you'll take LJsurf's advice. On the other hand, if you see things in context, you'll be totally happy going to Sea World.

Not another nut job. Sea World has made major changes since the movie came out. They are building huge tanks with an actual river for the Killer whales to swim up. Unfortunately, the PETA crowd won't be satisfied until every zoo and Sea World empties out its animals. If you drive a Prius, you'll take LJsurf's advice. On the other hand, if you see things in context, you'll be totally happy going to Sea World.

Another nut job? Haha, you sir are an idiot. I've read your posts for a while now and that much is obvious. Telling our Husker friends to go to Mission Beach, laughable. A real waterman would never support a place like Seaworld even if they had the best possible practices. There is one place those animals should be: in the Ocean. Grow some balls, go buy a board and some free diving equipment and get out into the real 'Seaworld'. Or maybe you are just afraid to be in their element? Beat it kook!