GT: Indiana at Nebraska - 4:30PM - BTN

I could count on one hand the amount of sideline tirades Tim Miles has gone on even if I had three fingers and my thumb amputated. Hopefully, they'd leave the middle one be so I could use it when I see Eagle1.

Lol, really? I'm not even comparing Bo and Tim.

I didn't say a word about Bo. I just said Tim Miles doesn't go on sideline tirades and/or act like an idiot. He was ejected from an NCAA tournament game for pointing out an official's error who then had a quick trigger and hit him with the technical.

My comparison and question is bball vs. fball more than anything. As far as him having more success in 2 years, mmm, don't think so. Tim took us to the NCAA tourney once, first winning season in a while, and he's a God, laughable.

Because football is tradition rich while basketball has largely been the forgotten stepson of Nebraska athletics. Because no one even expected a tournament appearance until maybe, if we're lucky, the 2015-16 season when he was hired. Because this is his third season and many of his true recruits have yet to hit the floor in a Nebraska uniform. No one is "getting away" with anything. This is an ongoing project.

And as far as your middle finger, odds are if you saw me you wouldn't have courage to do anything.

Probably true, I'm a pu&&y IRL

F off

Done and done.

I find it interesting that on the football board, when we were waiting to hear who our next coach would be, many over there said we should use the Tim Miles blueprint and pluck someone else from out that way. I read over and over how Miles was our savior on the hardwoods and how he has turned things around. Well.....what now? Hmmm, he's losing games, games they shouldn't that is, and he's acting like an idiot on the side. This isn't the first time either. So, does he get a free pass because it's basketball or what? And this isn't a post in support of Bo, sounds like it is a good thing he's gone, I just wonder why it seems bball coach seem to get away with so much more at all levels than coaches of other sports?

I wondered how long it would be until someone tried to make a comparison between TM and BP.

Ridiculous !!

If we EVER find multiple hidden videos of TM excoriating the fan base or using vulgarities to players to describe his bosses, then feel free to resurrect this impotent theory.

Until then, please try and find another thread to excuse Bo's behavior.

Read my post again. I specifically said I wasn't in support of Bo with my post, I was more comparing the two sports and situations. Tell me where I made an excuse for Bos behavior. In fact, if you actually read the post, I specifically said it's good that Bo's gone.

I find it interesting that on the football board, when we were waiting to hear who our next coach would be, many over there said we should use the Tim Miles blueprint and pluck someone else from out that way. I read over and over how Miles was our savior on the hardwoods and how he has turned things around. Well.....what now? Hmmm, he's losing games, games they shouldn't that is, and he's acting like an idiot on the side. This isn't the first time either. So, does he get a free pass because it's basketball or what? And this isn't a post in support of Bo, sounds like it is a good thing he's gone, I just wonder why it seems bball coach seem to get away with so much more at all levels than coaches of other sports?

I wondered how long it would be until someone tried to make a comparison between TM and BP.

Ridiculous !!

If we EVER find multiple hidden videos of TM excoriating the fan base or using vulgarities to players to describe his bosses, then feel free to resurrect this impotent theory.

Until then, please try and find another thread to excuse Bo's behavior.

Read my post again. I specifically said I wasn't in support of Bo with my post, I was more comparing the two sports and situations. Tell me where I made an excuse for Bos behavior. In fact, if you actually read the post, I specifically said it's good that Bo's gone.

Yes you are correct in that you said you weren't in support of Bo.........I was mainly responding to the red bolded above where it seemed as if you were a bit eager to toss Miles into the same cauldron as Bo, even though their respective transgressions are basically about as far apart as you can get.

Tim Miles took one of the worst power 5 basketball programs (yes NU) to the NCAA tourney and a #4 finish in the toughest bball conf in the country in his 2nd year with recruits Not on the same level as many of the guys he now has committed. Tim gets all 7 years of his contract to completely turn this thing around.

One thing people need to realize is that in basketball ANY team can get hot on a given night. It's the reason why you see Cinderella stories in the tourney. A team gets hot and wins against a team they have no business beating.

Tim Miles took one of the worst power 5 basketball programs (yes NU) to the NCAA tourney and a #4 finish in the toughest bball conf in the country in his 2nd year with recruits Not on the same level as many of the guys he now has committed. Tim gets all 7 years of his contract to completely turn this thing around.

One thing people need to realize is that in basketball ANY team can get hot on a given night. It's the reason why you see Cinderella stories in the tourney. A team gets hot and wins against a team they have no business beating.

Could it be that NU just got "hot" for that 3 week stretch when they went 8-1? I mean...since that aren't they like 8-8?

Could it be that NU just got "hot" for that 3 week stretch when they went 8-1? I mean...since that aren't they like 8-8?

Also remember we are playing with 9 scholarship players with 2 FR & a SO coming off the bench. And 2 of our big men are injured. He has no depth and the cupboard was almost empty. He has done a fantastic job with what he has and his recruiting is far better than we have seen in the past!