Bill Callahan to interview with Atlanta Falcons for head coach job.

I wish him the best. I think people have ragged on him enough.

He spent some time visiting with me and my family after my kids attended the event where the kids were coached with the help of the NU players. He was very nice and respectful as a person. I'd take him as a head coach if he'd hire a good defensive coordinator.

• Fire 2

Honest question: If he goes there and wins 3 straight Super Bowls, how pissed are you guys?

Excellent question.

He wasn't working out here and had to go but I never disliked the guy. That being said though I think I would be happy for the guy.

And even before said championships I would probably take a more vested interest in ATL than I normally would.

Honest question: If he goes there and wins 3 straight Super Bowls, how pissed are you guys?

Why would I be pissed. He was a horrible coach when here. Maybe he has grown and learned something about being a HC. That happens many times when someone fails at something. In fact, many very successful people failed at what they do at least once. They grow, learn and still have confidence enough to try it again.

I actually wish him the best.

I wish him the best. I think people have ragged on him enough.

He spent some time visiting with me and my family after my kids attended the event where the kids were coached with the help of the NU players. He was very nice and respectful as a person. I'd take him as a head coach if he'd hire a good defensive coordinator.

I agree with this. He didn't work out over here but he did represent the university in a positive manner. From what I have read he seemed to treat people with respect for the most part.

He did some things that weren't popular (change the culture), but as a head coach you have to make the changes that you believe will better the program. Just wasn't a good fit over here but I hold no ill will against the man.

I'm personally glad he is doing well these days and would be happy if he found success elsewhere. I would prefer that over Nebraska being the place that killed his career.

Skins will be making a play for Bill Callahan. Their OL coach, Chris Foerster likely to reunite with Rex in Buffalo. Skins covet Callahan...

— Jason La Canfora (@JasonLaCanfora) January 15, 2015

If Skins able to land Callahan, would be a double win for them - Dallas's loss would be their gain. Master in the run game and w/OL building

In fact, I'm hearing Callahan to the Skins could end up happening pretty quickly. Would be another big get in this offseason for them

With Callahan set to leave Dallas, don’t assume he’ll wind up as OC. Plans to be very selective, I’m told. High demand for his OL services.

— Jeff Darlington (@JeffDarlington) January 15, 2015

If you want to know Callahan’s reputation, simply check my mentions. Fans of many teams now hoping he comes to fix OL. And many execs agree.

— Jeff Darlington (@JeffDarlington) January 15, 2015

http://www.hogshaven.com/2015/1/15/7552655/report-redskins-will-try-to-hire-bill-callahan-to-coach-offensive-line

Sounds like it's as OL coach.