Huskers Taking Applications for New Season Ticket Holders

Mavric

This will be the third year for season tickets for us. The first year we had isle seats in the Northeast side of the North end zone. Great seats because they were on the far outside end and could stand the whole game if wanted but had a partially blocked view. Last year we moved seats and now have a good view, but are in the middle of the isle. After moving spots I will say that every game I go to I will be renting one of those bleacher seats and getting there early to somewhat "save" our spots. Nothing worse than getting in there right before kickoff and basically having to stand sideways because the row is "full". I would actually be willing to pay more per ticket if they were willing to take out 2-3 spots per row.

We moved from the high north end zone to Sec 605 in the new seating area on the east side. Great seats, very very wide with back rests and arm rests, esacaltor up the concourse, $250 donation per seat. Wouldn't give them up for all the tea in China. Don't look for many non-renewals this year with the new staff

Agreed. The wide seats are awesome. Having sat in a lot of different places in the stadium, I really like the seats up there.

In addition to what was posted before. The access to concourse is the best in the stadium. Especially compared to North and South. I have gotten my timing down really well to go the bathroom between TV timeouts and not miss a play.

Also, the crowd isn't dead up there. At least in my immediate area, there is a good amount of us that are on the young side. Not that older folk can't get loud, but there's definitely not anyone telling anyone to sit down.

There's my endorsement...

My dad and uncle aren't renewing. Last year was their first year holding tickets. It has nothing to do with the team. It has to do with the seats that aren't wide enough for their rears, let alone their shoulders, and apparently they had some fairly lame fans sitting around them. Add to that the 2000 minimum donation on top if ticket prices they decided it wasn't worth it. They'll buy tickets to the games they really want to be at and sit somewhere they really want and come out way ahead.

2k was that each? If so those were some sweet seats.

I'm like your dad, I had seats 3-4, many times we would get there and the people in the middle already had back rests to the end of the row, and that was without the people in 1 and 2 or 5 and 6, we were crushed in there so tightly, I was miserable. I took my donation cash and funneled it into a sweet TV and set up for my basement. I go to one or two games a year, I miss it but its not worth the hassle any more.

Maybe it was $1000? they had 3 seats total, so maybe for the 3 of them it was $2000? Their seats weren't bad, but not what I would consider good. I do know the donation ended in 000 when he told me, but I cannot remember the exact details.

Sker you are becoming the new Polo. Give it a rest!

So let me make sure I have this correct. You are telling me criticism of Riley's lack of a quality resume is not allowed on here? I'm not sure what you are hinting at with the Polo comment, but it seems unnecessary.

I'd say he's right on mark.