Huskers Taking Applications for New Season Ticket Holders

Mavric

A splash hire could have made a significant difference as well.

Only splash that matters at this point is the W-L record at the end of the 2015 season.

Since the hire has been made, "at this point" I would agree.

Will you really give a damn about the splash if he gives us a conference title?

Only splash that matters at this point is the W-L record at the end of the 2015 season.

What splash hire were we going to get? Or what you consider splash

I'm not sure we would have......despite countless posts about Nebraska having the resources, tradition, facilities, etc to be able to open the checkbook and go after anyone. There are those excited about Riley....and that's fine. Based on his resume, I'm not one of them.

I'm not sure we would have......despite countless posts about Nebraska having the resources, tradition, facilities, etc to be able to open the checkbook and go after anyone. There are those excited about Riley....and that's fine. Based on his resume, I'm not one of them.

Most people are at least willing to give him a chance, even if he wasn't the coach people wanted. I was one of those people. My first text to my friends when I heard he was hired was "F U Eichorst"

After about two weeks, I saw how much he and his staff actually want to be here, unlike the previous coach. I can respect that. They are also working their tails off in recruiting and keeping fans updated through their twitter accounts about whats going on. We haven't been this close to the program and whats actually been going on in a long time and frankly, I love it. Im sorry you cant at least give the guy a few years to prove his worth without pooping on him in every one of your posts.

• Fire 3

Most people are at least willing to give him a chance, even if he wasn't the coach people wanted. I was one of those people. My first text to my friends when I heard he was hired was "F U Eichorst"

After about two weeks, I saw how much he and his staff actually want to be here, unlike the previous coach. I can respect that. They are also working their tails off in recruiting and keeping fans updated through their twitter accounts about whats going on. We haven't been this close to the program and whats actually been going on in a long time and frankly, I love it. Im sorry you cant at least give the guy a few years to prove his worth without pooping on him in every one of your posts.

one of em was out in shorts scooping snow of the 50 yard line N tonight. I say we give em a chance to see what happens as well.

one of em was out in shorts scooping snow of the 50 yard line N tonight. I say we give em a chance to see what happens as well.

Yeah, I guess that had a snowball fight with the recruits. That's pretty funny

My dad and uncle aren't renewing. Last year was their first year holding tickets. It has nothing to do with the team. It has to do with the seats that aren't wide enough for their rears, let alone their shoulders, and apparently they had some fairly lame fans sitting around them. Add to that the 2000 minimum donation on top if ticket prices they decided it wasn't worth it. They'll buy tickets to the games they really want to be at and sit somewhere they really want and come out way ahead.

2k was that each? If so those were some sweet seats.

I'm like your dad, I had seats 3-4, many times we would get there and the people in the middle already had back rests to the end of the row, and that was without the people in 1 and 2 or 5 and 6, we were crushed in there so tightly, I was miserable. I took my donation cash and funneled it into a sweet TV and set up for my basement. I go to one or two games a year, I miss it but its not worth the hassle any more.

• Fire 1

We moved from the high north end zone to Sec 605 in the new seating area on the east side. Great seats, very very wide with back rests and arm rests, esacaltor up the concourse, $250 donation per seat. Wouldn't give them up for all the tea in China. Don't look for many non-renewals this year with the new staff

• Fire 1

Sker you are becoming the new Polo. Give it a rest!

So let me make sure I have this correct. You are telling me criticism of Riley's lack of a quality resume is not allowed on here? I'm not sure what you are hinting at with the Polo comment, but it seems unnecessary.

Non of which has been at Nebraska. Since hes been at Nebraska, hes been great. Kept Bo's class together while adding some of his own. Fought of Jim Harbaugh twice. No excuses when it comes to recruiting, unlike the last staff stating every interview how hard it is to recruit to Nebraska. So what does this new staff do when the weather isn't the best...they have a snowball fight with recruits and make it into a positive.

They are letting all the fans into the program again. No more bunker mentality. Every one of them loves it here and it shows in how they are selling Nebraska to recruits.

Great exposure to the program. Mike Riley going on ESPN during NC game. Being talked about on ESPN for his paint the nation red tweets. I mean, what more could you ask for right now. Obviously he has to win games, but I can only judge on what hes done at NEBRASKA so far. Not whats hes done in the past. And so far, its been outstanding.

Your continuous love affair with the past moron and your undying hate for Riley. Every post is basically how great the past was and how bad the future looks. Give the guy a chance.

He seems to be a splash hire with a lot of people. Those that matter. He has moved the program light years ahead of where the past could have ever gone. And he has not even had a huge blow out loss or a near win over anyone. Give the guy a chance, or just scurry on to YSU where you truly belong, attached as usual.