Clester Johnson on Sharp and Benning

C N Red

I caught a chunk of the discussion, the part that I found most interesting was the discussion that the Staff seemed to be more willing to take a risk on skill kids from out of state then one from instate, the idea being that a miss on an out of state kid would be forgiven because what could be wrong with taking a chance on kid from Florida. This is just what Chester and Damon discussed for a bit FWIW.

I thought CJ Sr. Did a wonderful job separating that part as much as a father possibly could. I thought the entire segment was a great look into recruiting and the old staff.

I thought so too. He wasn't necessarily mad at anybody, but just put it out there like it happened.

Sounds like he was turned off by Beck.

He sounds like a Dad that is talking about his son...I think most of us know how that goes.

He was backed up on the story by Nate Clouse, who saw parts of the recruitment process, like the camp story. And the narrative has been one we have heard repeatedly, by kids, parents, and even the coaches here in state.