Defensive Ends - Help Wanted

i would say we need to stop the run before we worry about the pass rush off the end.....

Dude. Really?

It's spring. Wait on this comment once we have proven to be a porus run def. Especially with a new staff.

yes really! our run D has been gashed for 2 freaking years! whereubeen? i don't expect Riley to rub someone's ass and we suddenly are instantly better.

Wisconsin, Minnesota and others have crushed us right through the middle.....simple gut plays have gashed us repeatedly......just sayin' we need to fix this before we worry about a damn pass rush off the end.

While I agree rush defense has been horrible over the last few years. It was not up the middle last year. It was the jet sweeps & unbalanced looks to the outside that gave them trouble. Most of that was caused by scheme. Pelini's scheme was based on not letting the big play happen in the passing game. So there is no need to rub any asses, we already sent the ass packing & that should fix some of the problems with the rush defense.