Student Tickets For The Regular Season

How do they work now? I teach with a few parents that have students at Lincoln. I know you still sign up to purchase them but on game day you stand in line and get a wristband, is that correct?

So, there is no assigned seating at all for students? Can you still validate (biggest rip-off ever) your student ticket and sell it?

How do they work now? I teach with a few parents that have students at Lincoln. I know you still sign up to purchase them but on game day you stand in line and get a wristband, is that correct?

So, there is no assigned seating at all for students? Can you still validate (biggest rip-off ever) your student ticket and sell it?

I don't think it's possible for student's to sell their tickets to anybody but current students.

I don't think it's possible for student's to sell their tickets to anybody but current students.

Even when they switched to having the tickets on your Ncard, I thought you could sell them to non-students. It entailed that you needed their email address to transfer it over to their account and were charged the price of a general admission ticket. It was just such a pain in the ass that no one wanted to hassle with it anymore

Even when they switched to having the tickets on your Ncard, I thought you could sell them to non-students. It entailed that you needed their email address to transfer it over to their account and were charged the price of a general admission ticket. It was just such a pain in the ass that no one wanted to hassle with it anymore
Ya ^. They can be transferred/validated to non-students.