Miami game.

I tried talking my wife into going to the game but she wants to go to Mexico instead. It's our anniversary that week and she would rather go someplace a little nicer. I think its bullsh#t.

This is disgusting to me! Your wife's priorities are ALL mixed up. After all, you have an anniversary every SINGLE year.

It's not every year we can go to a game in South Beach. If I were you, my friend, I would be considering my future options and planning accordingly. It's never too late to get remarried. Heck, I know one guy who has been married 7 times and has 13 kids (with a 14th on the way).

And he's only 42.

I tried talking my wife into going to the game but she wants to go to Mexico instead. It's our anniversary that week and she would rather go someplace a little nicer. I think its bullsh#t.

This is disgusting to me! Your wife's priorities are ALL mixed up. After all, you have an anniversary every SINGLE year.

It's not every year we can go to a game in South Beach. If I were you, my friend, I would be considering my future options and planning accordingly. It's never too late to get remarried. Heck, I know one guy who has been married 7 times and has 13 kids (with a 14th on the way).

And he's only 42.

Try playing the safety card first. Cheaper than divorce. http://www.forbes.com/sites/doliaestevez/2015/04/15/u-s-warning-against-travel-to-many-parts-of-mexico-shows-small-improvements/

The warning, which replaces one from December 24 of last year, reports an increase in the number of U.S. citizens murdered in Mexico, from 81 in 2013, to 100 in 2014.

And he's only 42.

Try playing the safety card first. Cheaper than divorce. http://www.forbes.com/sites/doliaestevez/2015/04/15/u-s-warning-against-travel-to-many-parts-of-mexico-shows-small-improvements/

The warning, which replaces one from December 24 of last year, reports an increase in the number of U.S. citizens murdered in Mexico, from 81 in 2013, to 100 in 2014.

Flood...She said I could go to the Rutgers game for my B-Day instead. I can live with this I guess.

My father-in-law has been playing the safety card since we have been going to Mexico. We have been to Playa del Carmen, Cancun, and Tulum on vacations but she want to hit Cozumel this trip. Don't think there is much for safety issues there.