Miami game.

Sun life stadium has new renovation. I find it funny how the home sidelines are in the shade and the visitors sideline get the sun.

That's how Memorial Stadium is oriented too. Makes sense if you have north and south end zones.

Incorrect.

I knew it, she's a spy!

Sun life stadium has new renovation. I find it funny how the home sidelines are in the shade and the visitors sideline get the sun.

That's how Memorial Stadium is oriented too. Makes sense if you have north and south end zones.

Incorrect.

I was talking about my favorite start time? 10:30.

(ok, I remembered wrong).

Incorrect.

I wondered why we never switched?

I plan on going to the Miami game with a few friends. Im glad this topic got started because I could use some advice. Like a decent hotel, tailgating, how to go about getting tickets, additional recommendations... Any advice will be helpful. Thanks!

Depends how much you want to spend. Hotels in Miami aren't cheap. If I were you. reserve yours now

Incorrect.

I wondered why we never switched?

I am thinking because when the shade comes out, it gets freaking cold. Would rather have the guys sweating then getting cold and having to go out on the field and warm back up.

I plan on going to the Miami game with a few friends. Im glad this topic got started because I could use some advice. Like a decent hotel, tailgating, how to go about getting tickets, additional recommendations... Any advice will be helpful. Thanks!

Depends how much you want to spend. Hotels in Miami aren't cheap. If I were you. reserve yours now

Thanks for the reply. I was thinking about staying in the ft Lauderdale/Hollywood area which I would think would be a little cheaper. I’d rather spend my money on a great game day and Miami experience than on a nice hotel. Do you agree that hotels should be better priced outside of Miami? I am most concerned about the tickets. I want to sit as close to the field as possible without having my view obstructed from anything behind the sidelines. Do you have any recommendations?

• 3 weeks later...

I'll be there and can't wait. I am really embarrassed to admit this, but I'm 37 years old and literally just realized last night that I have NEVER been to an away game for whatever excuse which isn't good enough.

I have been to countless Husker games over my life. I am either in Lincoln on gameday or hosting a party at my home, nearly every single game. My wedding was scheduled on the Sat of Thanksgiving weekend because we knew the game would be on a Friday. My wife has been to a MNC (2001).

I'll be there with 27 good friends for a bachelor party staying at the Fontainebleau Resort Miami Beach. I can't decide if the early(er) game is a good thing or not, but I'm sure we'll make the best of it ;)

Regardless, this ginger will have plenty of sunscreen on hand!