Miami game.

it's going to be different without ammer abdullah and Duke Johnson

It's going to be different period. We have a whole new staff.

But we still have Al Golden

a high school coach can out coach him

I'm re-watching last year's game right now. If you'd have made me pick which of those coaches would be fired last year, I'd have picked Golden every time.

I'm not surprised Pelini is gone. But I'm shocked Golden isn't.

Anyone making the trip to south beach for the game in September?

Yep- typically, about 8 of us will hit an NFL game too. I have not seen if the Dolphins are in town or not.

NFL schedule comes out later this week or next. We are planning the same if the FISH are at home.

This game will be intriguing.

The game this past season. Most Canes fans knew we were going to lose with a true freshman QB in front of 90,000 husker fans. Now he grew this past season and hopefully he can be that next great Canes QB since Ken Dorsey The Canes team will be loaded with talent once again. This is Goldens make or break year.

I like to see how Nebraskas offense will be without Abdullah. He single handily beat us last season. I'm glad Gregory is gone. That guy is a nightmare

Are you guys expecting a 8-10 win season?

Anyone making the trip to south beach for the game in September?

Yep- typically, about 8 of us will hit an NFL game too. I have not seen if the Dolphins are in town or not.

We're going to try to hit both games too. The Dolphins reg season schedule supposedly comes out right around the draft, probably shortly afterwards.