*NEW* Husker Furniture

Yeah that recliner is nice but the only difference that I see from the 3 we are purchasing for my man cave is the logo and about 400 dollar price difference. That is way over priced and mine looks identical other than the logo. Had this been in the 650-750 range I would get 3 of these instead.

So you have the same chair without the logo? That's what cost money. Licensing is big business. There is a huge difference between you'd and this product.

Yeah that recliner is nice but the only difference that I see from the 3 we are purchasing for my man cave is the logo and about 400 dollar price difference. That is way over priced and mine looks identical other than the logo. Had this been in the 650-750 range I would get 3 of these instead.

So you have the same chair without the logo? That's what cost money. Licensing is big business. There is a huge difference between you'd and this product.

Yeah, I figured that was the part that made the price so high. If there was a way to get it down to my price range I would have easily purchased these chairs. Would have made a nice addition to my Husker themed man cave in progress. Unfortunately the wife would nut punch me for spending nearly twice the price on the chairs when we knowingly found a very similar chair for 600.

Yeah, I figured that was the part that made the price so high. If there was a way to get it down to my price range I would have easily purchased these chairs. Would have made a nice addition to my Husker themed man cave in progress. Unfortunately the wife would nut punch me for spending nearly twice the price on the chairs when we knowingly found a very similar chair for 600.

Totally understand....I got nut punched just for asking.

The prices are set for us.

You can probably pay someone 1/10th the price to embroider those logos in after the fact.

You can probably pay someone 1/10th the price to embroider those logos in after the fact.

Or I just cheat and put Nebraska blankets over the backs.

Or I just cheat and put Nebraska blankets over the backs.

Exactly what I did.