Miami 9/19 - LIV @ Sun Life Stadium

Saw some questions on uber and lyft, it is not available in Broward County. So if you are staying in ft Lauderdale, you are SOL. And if you look at the uber app, you can literally see the drivers on the county line.

I am staying at the Diplomat, which is a quarter mile from the line. So I'm going to walk to the line and then request uber.

Saw some questions on uber and lyft, it is not available in Broward County. So if you are staying in ft Lauderdale, you are SOL. And if you look at the uber app, you can literally see the drivers on the county line.

I am staying at the Diplomat, which is a quarter mile from the line. So I'm going to walk to the line and then request uber.

Dang! I'm staying in Hallandale beach just North of the county line. I guess we will be walking also. It's odd that Lyft and uber gave me ride quotes on their website to pickup/drop off from my hotel... Thanks for the info!

• 1 month later...

Leaving tomorrow for Miami! It's real depressing to see rain on the forecast every single day for the next 10 days though. Oh well, should make for a fun game. I'll be way up in section 334. GBR!

I was guaranteed by a few posters here months ago what the weather will be like for this Miami game. Rain was not part of their guarantee. I wouldn't worry about it, these couple of guys were very, very certain of exactly how the weather would be.

Crazy. Even the weathermen can't be 100% sure of the weather at game time, and we're just four days away from kickoff. But those posters on this board were certain, months ago, and rain is not even a possibility.

Leaving tomorrow for Miami! It's real depressing to see rain on the forecast every single day for the next 10 days though. Oh well, should make for a fun game. I'll be way up in section 334. GBR!

I was guaranteed by a few posters here months ago what the weather will be like for this Miami game. Rain was not part of their guarantee. I wouldn't worry about it, these couple of guys were very, very certain of exactly how the weather would be.

Crazy. Even the weathermen can't be 100% sure of the weather at game time, and we're just four days away from kickoff. But those posters on this board were certain, months ago, and rain is not even a possibility.

Nobody ever said it wouldn't rain, because if they knew anything about FL, they'd know it's like clockwork, especially this time of year. It's an assumed thing down here. It's been a much more rainy September, so it's been even more humid than normal. Expect it to be about 90 and humid, the rain to come through for about 30-60 minutes early/mid afternoon, then be even more humid. That's a best case scenario. If it's longer or later in the day, expect lots of lightning, which will delay the game. We do not want that.