callahan article in LJS

Callahan sure is cocky for not doing much so far at Nebraska.  I could see if he was at Pete Carroll status but he can't even win the weak north.

:wtf

I fail to see how his comments come off as cocky. Talking smack, yes. Cocky, no

Callahan sure is cocky for not doing much so far at Nebraska. I could see if he was at Pete Carroll status but he can't even win the weak north.

I knew it just a matter of time before one of you would come in and have something negitive to say.

Since you won the race between you and former you get a free subscription to KSUcks fan board.

congrats and enjoy

Callahan sure is cocky for not doing much so far at Nebraska.  I could see if he was at Pete Carroll status but he can't even win the weak north.

uhhh....Wouldn't talking smack classify as being cocky? I don't think i've ever seen a shy person who wasn't sure of himself talking smack.

uhhh....Wouldn't talking smack classify as being cocky? I don't think i've ever seen a shy person who wasn't sure of himself talking smack.

lol

So was Prince talking smack when he said Who is Bill Callahan to the media Bernard. What the hell has he done, just taken an offense with a top five overall pick in the draft and driven them into the ground.... Im glad he said it. It means a hell of alot to the guys that we did bring in and the guys that are already on the team. If you dont think we will be fired up to play k state now, you have never played competitive sports. Good coaching move.

lol

:rollin:rollin:rollin Good stuff.

I say screw um. K state fans talk smack all the time. If I were a coach and even though there is nothing illegal about it, another coach swoop in at the last minute and took a player that our staff had spent years recruiting I would express displeasure with the situation as well. Welcome to the real freaking world.

Sometimes politically correct is horse sh#t. This falls into that category.

Callahan sure is cocky for not doing much so far at Nebraska. I could see if he was at Pete Carroll status but he can't even win the weak north.

Yah, Callahan should just curl up in the fetal position sucking his thumb all day never sticking up for his program and instill a little attitude and pride...Good call...