callahan article in LJS

That is awesome. primadonna, drama queen, go to k-state.....I know he has to be politically correct and cant name names but wouldn't you just love for him to say "Josh Freeman, you are a bitch with sandy vaginitous"

I apologise now for any ladies out there that read this and get offended in any way.

“We want players who want us, because we feel Nebraska’s a special, special situation,” Callahan said. “If you’re a prima donna, if you’re a drama queen, there’s no room for you at Nebraska.

... hmmm....

“You can go to Kansas State.”

SNAP!!! OH NO YOU DIDN'T!!!

BURN!!!

Love it Coach C. :box

We don't want him either. I mean, what fantasy world can JF and daddy be living in? Which school actually has a shot at a nat'l championship?

NU- 5

KSU- None, and never will

Maybe JF's daddy wears purple PJ's, and Josh doesn't want him to have to get different colors when they snuggle at night :)

We don't want him either. I mean, what fantasy world can JF and daddy be living in? Which school actually has a shot at a nat'l championship?

NU- 5

Maybe JF's daddy wears purple PJ's, and Josh doesn't want him to have to get different colors when they snuggle at night :)

i'm pretty sure it wasnt about national championships they were thinking about..

it was about who was going to be THE MAN on campus... hello do you think brad smith was going to win a NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP at Mizery? @#$% NO! thats why we didnt fight for josh who. let these fools be a THE MAN at a mediocre football program. THATS WHY THESE FOOLS GO THERE. many may argue that we are mediocre but what do they say when we have the best recruiting classes in the north the past two years(rivals. dont put too much faith into that. hate to stomp my own argument). of course we arent on par with Texas and OU but you nay-sayers can thank your holy god Frank Solich and his company for that. once again many say winning cures all but frank didnt win against Texas and OU.. except when we had Crouch who carried frank's teams as far as he could(thank you 2001 with the half back pass).

maybe Coach Callahan is the answer, maybe he isnt. I will say this with 100% certainty: He will bring us a lot closer to the NC game without Tom Osbourne's recruits then frank wish he could have in a wet dream(hello 2001).

sorry just venting for my frustrations with Tom's obviously wrong replacement. Well even God himself/herself didnt win them all, if he/she did there would be no evil.

NU-  5

i'm pretty sure it wasnt about national championships they were thinking about..

it was about who was going to be THE MAN on campus... hello do you think brad smith was going to win a NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP at Mizery? @#$% NO! thats why we didnt fight for josh who. let these fools be a THE MAN at a mediocre football program. THATS WHY THESE FOOLS GO THERE. many may argue that we are mediocre but what do they say when we have the best recruiting classes in the north the past two years(rivals. dont put too much faith into that. hate to stomp my own argument). of course we arent on par with Texas and OU but you nay-sayers can thank your holy god Frank Solich and his company for that. once again many say winning cures all but frank didnt win against Texas and OU.. except when we had Crouch who carried frank's teams as far as he could(thank you 2001 with the half back pass).

maybe Coach Callahan is the answer, maybe he isnt. I will say this with 100% certainty: He will bring us a lot closer to the NC game without Tom Osbourne's recruits then frank wish he could have in a wet dream(hello 2001).

sorry just venting for my frustrations with Tom's obviously wrong replacement. Well even God himself/herself didnt win them all, if he/she did there would be no evil.

Good point.

The Ego has landed in Madhattan. ;)