Memorial Stadium 600 level

What's the face on those tickets? The ones I was looking at were $97, plus 20 in BS fees. I looked in the lower levels and they were all $200 or so. And yeah, I kinda need all the tickets together.

All tickets are $59 this year (I'm pretty sure). They have been $56 but I think they went up a couple bucks.

If I had my season tickets yet I could tell you for sure. :ahhhhhhhh

What's the face on those tickets? The ones I was looking at were $97, plus 20 in BS fees. I looked in the lower levels and they were all $200 or so. And yeah, I kinda need all the tickets together.

All tickets are $59 this year (I'm pretty sure). They have been $56 but I think they went up a couple bucks.

Jeez.... I paid $80 each for the Miami tickets from the Miami AD.

I have my season tickets there. I absolutely love them.

I prefer sitting a bit higher, I like being able to see the whole field to watch plays and routes to develop. So that's a plus for me personally.

Another thing is that the concourse is right there. I used to love sitting in South stadium, but I sat there for the spring game, and it takes forever to get up and down if you just want to grab a drink, or go to the bathroom. In upper east, everything right behind you, and if you can time it correctly, you can jump up and grab a runza and drink in between TV timeouts.

Also, the aisles are wide and the seats are noticeably wider.

Face value is $57 btw.

I sat there for the spring game and I thought it was the best seats I've ever had. I've been in about every section before. If you don't like heights it might not be great, the seats feel kinda steep, but the viewing experience is awesome, doesn't feel nosebleedy at all you have a good angle to see the whole game, like above it has restrooms and concessions up there and I think it's cool being able to also see all of Lincoln.

I think I would agree with everyone. Whether you decide to sit there or not, I would definitely wait until at least the season starts. $120 sounds tough, and I know how hard it is to find 5 together. I wouldn't go to the game without tickets, because finding 5 together is going to be near impossible. But I know I would watch it after week 1, and possibly 2 and pull the trigger week 3. That's just how I would go about it.

I've sat there and I would sit there again in a heartbeat. Easy access to everything and the view is freaking brilliant. You're at enough of an angle that you feel like you're right on top of everything and you can see it all unfold. Of course, when I sat there we were 2nd row right on the 45 yard line, but I think anywhere up there is going to be worth it. You've got a whole lot less people to compete with for restrooms and food, and you can't beat the elevator or escalator ride up either. Neat view over the east side too.

I think that season tickets are all $57 or $59 each. But if you were to buy visitor tickets or singles from the AD, then I'm pretty sure it prices change. Something like the cupcakes are $55, BYU is $65, and conference games are $75.

edit: Found what the non season tickets face value is:

Public season ticket holders will pay $57 per game for seven home games in 2015 ($399 total) and UNL faculty and staff will be charged $53 per game ($371 total). Nebraska students will pay $161 ($23 per game) in 2015.

Single-game ticket prices for 2015 will be $80 each for Big Ten Conference home games against Wisconsin (Oct. 10), Northwestern (Oct. 24), Michigan State (Nov. 7) and Iowa (Nov. 27). The single-game price for the season opener against BYU (Sept. 5) is $75, with non-conference home games against South Alabama (Sept. 12) and Southern Miss (Sept. 26, Homecoming) each priced at $50.