Consecutive sellout record

HUSKERNU

For those that were asking about where to get the tickets that were still available - there are limited tickets scattered throughout the stadium for Northwestern still available through the Nebraska athletic ticket office website. All other games appear to be sold out for the season.

For those that were asking about where to get the tickets that were still available - there are limited tickets scattered throughout the stadium for Northwestern still available through the Nebraska athletic ticket office website. All other games appear to be sold out for the season.

Had to tell my secretary today about freaking Stub hub. She wanted tickets for NU Volleyball. She was like I CANT FIND THEM! Im like how do you think I go to the home NU games every week? I buy them game day on stubhub. They are cheap as hell and I can select my section.

I do not buy season tickets, because game day I can get better tickets from people who have sick kids, etc that can go for usually ticket price or less.

Not a stub hub commercial. screw mike riley and all of his supporters. This season is going to be long. I hope NU wins tomorrow. However I predict the trash team of Ill-noise will beat us. I will just cry in my pillow.

So bring on the heat.

Had to tell my secretary today about freaking Stub hub. She wanted tickets for NU Volleyball. She was like I CANT FIND THEM! Im like how do you think I go to the home NU games every week? I buy them game day on stubhub. They are cheap as hell and I can select my section.

I do not buy season tickets, because game day I can get better tickets from people who have sick kids, etc that can go for usually ticket price or less.

Not a stub hub commercial. screw mike riley and all of his supporters. This season is going to be long. I hope NU wins tomorrow. However I predict the trash team of Ill-noise will beat us. I will just cry in my pillow.

So bring on the heat.

Really hope you're wrong about the game tomorrow. I think we will win, as the high wind forecast should help the defense. Illinois have not impressed me this year, at all. However, we have shown most teams can have a shot winning against us, so I won't be shocked if we lose, but I'll keep supporting the team and wishing for the best.

I don't know what those seats are.

Clearly. Thanks for visiting the board.
You can be a jack%^&* to me as much as you want but I am not going anywhere. Way to completely ignore all of the relevant parts of my post and only cherry pick the thing that was a quote from you showing that you had no clue what you were talking about.

Do you have season tickets? If so for how long? If we want to get into a %^&* measuring contest over who has actually spent more time going to Nebraska games and inside of Memorial Stadium then bring it (and yes I might be picking a losing battle on this because you might actually have season tickets - but if I remember correctly you are one of the forum warriors who doesn't actually go to the games).

I disagree.

Not taking sides, but Caven has always been cool to me.

So have you, Knapp.

Just saying that Caven has been a cool hawk fan.