Consecutive sellout record

HUSKERNU

Is the sellout streak the only long term (20+ yrs) streak that survived the last decade or so? I'm sure there must be other obscure streaks still going. But I can't think of what they'd be.

Most consecutive home games scored in. (306) since Kansas State shut us out in 1968.

Most consecutive games scored in. (245) since Arizona State shut us out in 1996.

obscure enough?

edit: I have no idea if these are nationally relevant. Just streaks for Nebraska.

Consecutive seasons starting off better than 1-3: 57 (Last time we started 1-3 was 1957)

serious question GBR...what team do you cheer for when you are not trolling on Huskerboard?

• Fire 1

Iowa fans talking about fudging attendance numbers. That's rich.

You should do a little investigative history into how your own 4 year streak sellout streak ended between 2003 and 2007. Something about the attendance number at Kinnick always being listed at the exact same number between renovations despite the addition and subtraction of a few hundred seats during 2 different seasons.

Of course, the moment Iowa stopped being any kind of threat to join the upper echelon of college football (I.e., right after they followed up a win over LSU with 18 losses over the next 3 seasons), Iowa fans quickly and predictably lost interest in keeping Kinnick filled.

Meanwhile, we'll continue trucking along here at Nebraska--arguing, moaning, fire-breathing, and yes, cheering. AND supporting our team by showing up on Saturdays--win or lose--the same way we have since the 60s.

In summary, thanks kindly for the interest, Herky. But we'll manage.

• Fire 1

I will still buy the tickets, as far as will I actually go into the stadium? Maybe? That is a personal decision that also requires the other half.

Hey I am a hero, I keep the sell out streak alive and give you extra room to sit?

I will still buy the tickets, as far as will I actually go into the stadium? Maybe? That is a personal decision that also requires the other half.

Hey I am a hero, I keep the sell out streak alive and give you extra room to sit?

At least you have more time to rant like a crazy man on HB.

• Fire 2