We Are Winning The West This Year

Northwestern, surprise of the west up to this point. Always a tough game for us.

Minnesota 10-7 over Kent St, they lack any real offensive fire power

Illinois Stop being so negative we are going to take care of business

Wisconsin lose Clement and DPE will be back for us. I'm comfortable letting Stave try to beat us with his arm.

Purdue trash

Iowa have played the easiest schedule of the West. We aren't losing to Iowa.

are you actually comfortable letting people try to beat us with their arm? there is not a worse pass defense than ours in D1 college football, literally. With that strategy, we may lose all Big 10 games except maybe Illinois and Purdue.

I like the assumption on Iowa, but why? at this point, i expect to lose that game.

Kirk Ferentz

• Fire 1

Northwestern, surprise of the west up to this point. Always a tough game for us.

Don't forget they are currently beating Ball St 7-3 with a couple minutes left in the 2nd Q. But no! Of course! Only Nebraska has problems with teams they should beat!

Nebraska isn't a very good team, but neither is anyone in the West. Someone has to win it, and Nebraska has the players to do it. Especially once we get DPE, VV, and Bando back. Every other team gets to make excuses based on their injuries (Wiscy, Minnie) and so do we. DPE instantly makes our team 3-6 points better. So does having the core of our defense ready. So does not having half the team have the flu.

Don't forget they are currently beating Ball St 7-3 with a couple minutes left in the 2nd Q. But no! Of course! Only Nebraska has problems with teams they should beat!

Nebraska isn't a very good team, but neither is anyone in the West. Someone has to win it, and Nebraska has the players to do it. Especially once we get DPE, VV, and Bando back. Every other team gets to make excuses based on their injuries (Wiscy, Minnie) and so do we. DPE instantly makes our team 3-6 points better. So does having the core of our defense ready. So does not having half the team have the flu.

Well said

Wisconsin lose Clement and DPE will be back for us. I'm comfortable letting Stave try to beat us with his arm.

Purdue trash

are you actually comfortable letting people try to beat us with their arm? there is not a worse pass defense than ours in D1 college football, literally. With that strategy, we may lose all Big 10 games except maybe Illinois and Purdue.

I like the assumption on Iowa, but why? at this point, i expect to lose that game.

Kirk Ferentz

Watch the Iowa games. I am Gold and Red. There is a new KF. He knows his job is on the line. He is doing fakes, going for it on 4th down, not just running it up the middle.

I have watched all the Iowa games that dont conflict with the NU games, he is playing a new type of Football. He is running up the score just caus, he is kinda being a dick. At the same time this might be his last year as HC unless he has an epic season. The fan baised wanted to fire him last season. Ticket sales have been a dumpster fire for Iowa.

All of the guys n gals I used to work with in iowa, are coming for the game and as a home welcoming to me bc I accepted a job back here. I expect us to be man handled, to be honest.

Iowa has always have a pro level D line. They send more people to the pros then we do :/.... Arm-so-strong will have problems wont have all day like he did today.

Purdue trash

Kirk Ferentz

Watch the Iowa games. I am Gold and Red. There is a new KF. He knows his job is on the line. He is doing fakes, going for it on 4th down, not just running it up the middle.

I have watched all the Iowa games that dont conflict with the NU games, he is playing a new type of Football. He is running up the score just caus, he is kinda being a dick. At the same time this might be his last year as HC unless he has an epic season. The fan baised wanted to fire him last season. Ticket sales have been a dumpster fire for Iowa.

Davis is still his OC....