Nebraska :

Current Nebraska W/L Record:

2-4 (.333)

Quickest to 4 losses in: 54 seasons

Most 4th quarter leads blown in a season: 3

First home opener loss in : 29 seasons

NFL:

Worst record in franchise history: San Diego Chargers

(I will try to keep this upated if it doesn't get locked. Please post any other interesting stats or streaks.)

• Fire 5

Love this post, maybe a just a post to our over all winning / lost record so we can have some perspective of who we let have keys to the kingdom.

All-time record 876–365–40 (.699)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nebraska_Cornhuskers_football

It will be a fun stat so over the years we can track how our all time winning keeps going down!

Im not a math guy but I think we might lose that Stat about us bama and Org being only with 9+...

Oh well to hell with 9+

I personally love it.

People who dont, have a bump or a new mole spitting up blood and teeth falling out and dont go to the doctor and think oh its ok...

I am sure my body can turn this around, its not like its cancer...

Its cancer brah.

• Fire 1

Love this post, maybe a just a post to our over all winning / lost record so we can have some perspective of who we let have keys to the kingdom.

It will be a fun stat so over the years we can track how our all time winning keeps going down!

Im not a math guy but I think we might lose that Stat about us bama and Org being only with 9+...

Oh well to hell with 9+

Oregon ain't getting to 9 wins this year either. They are 3-3. Fricking lost to Washington State last night in double OT

Oh well to hell with 9+

Oregon ain't getting to 9 wins this year either. They are 3-3. Fricking lost to Washington State last night in double OT

They could still make it. Technically, so could Nebraska.

Sorry, had to pause for a bit after typing that last sentence. But it just goes to show how tought it is to win 9 or more every year.

All-time record 87636540 (.699)

Oh well to hell with 9+

Sorry, had to pause for a bit after typing that last sentence. But it just goes to show how tought it is to win 9 or more every year.

9 wins are built into our schedule, any idiot can win 9 games in Lincoln.

All-time record 87636540 (.699)

Oh well to hell with 9+

9 wins are built into our schedule, any idiot can win 9 games in Lincoln.

Oh yeah. Even a trained monkey. I forgot. eyeswear2allthatsholy