3rd and 3

okaive

no commitment to the run is why we pass on 3rd and short. its also the reason we lost today. Langsdoof does not understand what this team IS. he never will…...

i think you can now attribute another loss on the coaches and after listening to MR's presser? i think a good portion of the team has checked out. they have played enough games to get buy in from the players and it just isn't happening. sad, sad day………………….

Again, the line is garbage, especially the guards and center. The staff refusing to give other guys a look is a joke

Probably the biggest issue with this team. There is no run game when it looks like the defense is starting every play in your backfield. The run blocking sucks, minus a few plays every game. Pass blocking.... Ugh... Can we get low to make the defense get their hands down?

Until the line improves it won't matter who is taking the snaps or running the ball.

I don't think the O line play has been terrible all season. We have had some periods of success. I think we are playing some young guys and would like us to be playing more young guys. It is now time to play for next year and the year after. Losses are plentiful already and we need to get something for our losses besides more bad memories for our senior class. They need to sit unless they are NFL bound and I am not sure we have any NFL caliber on the team (punter ? maybe but maybe not).