3rd and 3

okaive

I still say that 90% of our problems go back to not being able to run the ball effectively, particularly on 3rd and short. We have a LOT of three-and-outs that would extend drives if we had a running game. And I still say that 90% of our inability to run the ball is because we have Terrell "The Flop" Newby totting the rock nearly every down.

Again, Newby has to have incriminating photos of the entire coaching staff. Even Newby's parents be watching the game on TV like, "They should put someone else in at this point."

Ouch. I didn't watch the game. Came in to see score here. I didn't watch because I coach my sons tackle team.

We won 40-0 and we run a smash mouth power running game. It's more fun to watch and be a part of that than to come in here week after week seeing people complain about NEBRASKA not being able to run the ball. I'm glad I missed it. I love the Cornhuskers but I'm not sad about missing the game. Which makes me sad.