2012 Michigan State

gdubs4nu

Discounting the early loss to Notre Dame (national title runner up), they lost 5 games that season by a total of 13 points. The next year they went 13-1 winning the Big 10. It was their worst season in the last 7.

Just sayin'

2012 MSU would fricken destroy this Huskers team. It wouldn't even be close.

We wil upset either Iowa or MSU. It is in the makeup that has many believe Riley can be the man as evidenced by his trend of upsetting teams at OSU while posting a .536 record. It was these upsets tat have led some to speculate, if only he had our talent, facilities, athleticism what could he do.... Well so far, 3-5. I still predict an upset as that is also his track record in addition to the average rankings.

Unsure which team it will be, but one will lose to the Huskers and we will have beaten our highest ranked opponent in since I don't remember as well as posting the worst Husker record since I have been alive.

What if we win the remainder of our games (not likely) and of course ruin both MSU and Iowa's seasons? Not to mention, it'd probably spark the so called rivalry with Iowa and get a little more serious. We'd probably be the best 7-5 team in the country and go to a pretty good bowl to finish 8-5. I'd call that an excellent recovery. Would that make you and most Husker fans happy? Of course, none of this will happen unless we magically find a run game or Fyfe/Armstrong play lights out in these last 4 games.