OT Mark Kallenberger [Iowa - Signed LOI]

seaofred92

HuskerBoard Predictor  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Perfect example of how you have to read between the lines for what recruits are telling recruiting services. Especially if they know they're talking to a guy who mainly covers a specific team, the reports seem to be a little more glowing than what they really think.

Not that I blame recruits for doing that. It's great to talk everyone up and keep your options open. But most of the time you can't judge their true feelings from one or two interviews. You have to look at the bigger picture - especially if you can get an interview from a national guy or a guy who covers a different school.

Perfect example of how you have to read between the lines for what recruits are telling recruiting services. Especially if they know they're talking to a guy who mainly covers a specific team, the reports seem to be a little more glowing than what they really think.

Not that I blame recruits for doing that. It's great to talk everyone up and keep your options open. But most of the time you can't judge their true feelings from one or two interviews. You have to look at the bigger picture - especially if you can get an interview from a national guy or a guy who covers a different school.

100% true, I prefer the national analysts. I don't think you can as many loaded/steered questions with them.

100% true, I prefer the national analysts. I don't think you can as many loaded/steered questions with them.

I wasn't getting after you Warrior, just laughing at how that always works out. We put so much stock into what these kids say, and then...