CHALLENGING ALL HUSKER FANS

WILL YOU RISE TO THE OCCASION OR WILL YOU WILT UNDER THE PRESSURE? I CHALLENGE YOU TO STOP CLAMORING FOR HEADS. I CHALLENGE YOU TO START BEING MORE POSITIVE ABOUT OUR PROGRAM. POSITIVITY AND HARD WORK ARE THE TWO EASIEST SOLUTIONS FOR MOST PROBLEMS IN LIFE. WILL YOU CHOOSE THEM? CHOOSE THE LESS TRAVELED DAMN ROAD!

I BELIEVE IN BIG RED. LET'S GET IT DONE TOMORROW NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GBR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Fire 6

Honest question GBR and 92.

Do you want us to win tomorrow or does it better serve you if the Huskers lose?

Of course I want us to win. I even used to defend Riley when he was initially hired. However there's no evidence at all that this staff can turn this around. I mostly blame Perlman and Eichorst for putting us in this situation in the first place and am counting the days until Harvey finally retires.

I don't spend 3 hours every Saturday watching this team, go to every bowl game I can (live in the southeast), and wear my Suh jersey hoping my favorite team loses. I'm just not happy with the product being put on the field.

If Riley can turn this thing around, I will happily eat my own crow. I just don't see it happening.

• Fire 5

If your house is on fire and you smile at it, is the fire going to stop? No, you need to take action and extinguish the fire before your house burns down.

In other words, smiling at this dumpster fire isn't going to change anything.

True but neither is sitting there complaining and wringing your hands and bitching. The idea is to put the stinking fire out -safely and quickly but smartly - figure out what started the fire and how to avoid future fires by ridding ourselves of the flammable materials and the ignition sources.

the point is to be constructive and positive by recognizing things are not as they should be and working in a positive manner to help the program get better in the future.

• Fire 4

If your house is on fire and you smile at it, is the fire going to stop? No, you need to take action and extinguish the fire before your house burns down.

True but neither is sitting there complaining and wringing your hands and bitching. The idea is to put the stinking fire out -safely and quickly but smartly - figure out what started the fire and how to avoid future fires by ridding ourselves of the flammable materials and the ignition sources.

the point is to be constructive and positive by recognizing things are not as they should be and working in a positive manner to help the program get better in the future.

Alright let's work together then. Get your passport. We're going to kidnap Harvey, drive up to North Quebec and drop him in the middle of a tundra with no cell phone and two $1 bills.

Alright let's work together then. Get your passport. We're going to kidnap Harvey, drive up to North Quebec and drop him in the middle of a tundra with no cell phone and two $1 bills.

Syria. Drop him blindfolded in Syria

• Fire 1

Thanks for the honest feed back guys.

I asked the question because there is some who are so eager to rid MR, just as they did with Bo, that they hoped for losses to deepen the strife, thereby the end goal of dismissing that in which they sought, "the head coach".

I hope we kick the living sh*t out of Michigan State. I have reservations that it will happen but I am not going into the game without hope!

+1 for both of you. Maybe you will warm up to Riley as time marches on :restore2 .

Then again, :dunno

• Fire 1

Many of us look at it as ADSE hired a poor electrician and our house in now currently on fire due to faulty wiring. The electrician is not going to get this put out... We will all continue to root for our team and will our players to victory.