Where do opposing teams stay when they come to Lincoln?

Omaha's airport is WAY bigger than Lincolns and the majority of teams fly into there and stay in Omaha.

Do teams fly in/out of Omaha? Surprised they would fly out after games.

There can't be more than a 10-15 minutes drive time difference between going from LNK to Embassy La Vista and OMA to Embassy La Vista.

I know LNK is large enough to handle really big planes (747s, etc).

Omaha's airport is WAY bigger than Lincolns and the majority of teams fly into there and stay in Omaha.

There can't be more than a 10-15 minutes drive time difference between going from LNK to Embassy La Vista and OMA to Embassy La Vista.

Yes most teams do especially those playing in the 2:30 or later games. As stated more lodging options.

Yes most teams do. As stated more options.

More options for what? They aren't flying commercial.

Yes most teams do. As stated more options.
More options for what? They aren't flying commercial.
I edited my post above. It's about lodging. Hotels that have large multiple conference rooms for meals and meetings. In Lincoln the embassy is booked and packed with fans far in advanced, the Cornhusker is where nu stays. So right there a lot of rooms awe gone. The Holiday inn on 9th street used to get many visiting teams

Simple straight forward question. How about an answer.

I think the answer is nobody knows, yet. I'm sure somebody does they just haven't stumbled onto this thread yet.

Be patient.

The second post in this thread provided an answer for you, Tall Texan. Did you expect people not to post after that?

The teams have to stay in a place with enough rooms to accommodate 70 players, coaching and training staff, athletic department officials, and anyone else the school wants to be in the travel party. The hotel also needs to have full meeting and banquet room facilities. That limits the number of hotels that can be used, and most of those are found in Omaha.