Lincoln game day shuttles

I did it once. Would much rather park... It depends on how many people you're with and if you don't mind waiting for a bus. If you're early enough, you can find decent parking for $20+/-.

Just my opinion, I'd never do it again, but that might because I am weird.

It's definitely cheaper, but it comes with a little more inconvenience. You still have to wait to get picked up, and after the game that could take some time. You're crammed on a bus with 100 other people. You still have to fight traffic, but on the plus side you're not driving and you don't have to take 30 minutes getting out of a lot/garage.

I'm coming in for the Iowa game. I remember using shuttles for previous games over the years, but it's been a while since I've used them and I don't remember where they start from. I'll be coming in on hwy 2 from Iowa.

Can someone help me out? Thanks.

Another option would be taking the free shuttles from Big Red Keno. That's what I normally do.

I did it once. Would much rather park... It depends on how many people you're with and if you don't mind waiting for a bus. If you're early enough, you can find decent parking for $20+/-.

Just my opinion, I'd never do it again, but that might because I am weird.

You can park for $10 in a bunch of places.

I've shuttled from east Lincoln twice. Not bad going to the game. Pretty risky on the way back. No wait once, 30 minutes another time.

Drive around and find a $10 spot.

Edit: parked at 12th & J last Saturday.

I'm coming in for the Iowa game. I remember using shuttles for previous games over the years, but it's been a while since I've used them and I don't remember where they start from. I'll be coming in on hwy 2 from Iowa.

Can someone help me out? Thanks.

Another option would be taking the free shuttles from Big Red Keno. That's what I normally do.

I didn't know anything about those. I'll check into that.