Kevin Williams granted 6th year.

Warrior10

I look for a big influx of JC players. It seems that we have some depth at DT now. DT and WR might be spots where were comfortable enuff that we don't have to look at JC players in those spots. depending on how the redshirts are panning out, LB is another spot that looks to be in much better shape then last year. Still need that difference maker DE and help in defensive backfield. Offensive linemen are always at a premium! OL is a spot that needs to be pushed every year.

Undecided about whether Collins will stay, imo or go, imo.

Everyone in this thread seems to be ignoring those 2 twin DTs who will be redshirt freshmen next year. Mayhaps they're good.

Maybe they can help on the edge? Anyone know anything?

Dunno. It's kinda shocking with our complete lack of a pass rusher that we don't have at least one great player clamoring to join the team.

Thanks grammar police. He has son/family to care for and the feel around the program has been he'll go. For the Huskers sake it'd be cool if he came back, but if he's in a position to go provide for his family I wish him the best.

Back to Williams, when healthy he's a good DT. Better then any JUCO we'd get. Health is the big key with him.

In all fairness, if you don't type in complete sentences it becomes harder to understand what you are trying to say. And that is no one's fault but your own. Just saying... :)

Thanks grammar police. He has son/family to care for and the feel around the program has been he'll go. For the Huskers sake it'd be cool if he came back, but if he's in a position to go provide for his family I wish him the best.

Back to Williams, when healthy he's a good DT. Better then any JUCO we'd get. Health is the big key with him.

In all fairness, if you don't type in complete sentences it becomes harder to understand what you are trying to say. And that is no one's fault but your own. Just saying... :)
I obviously overreacted, sorry to all that it bothered.

We can move on....for the 3rd time.

I obviously overreacted, sorry to all that it bothered.

We can move on....for the 3rd time.

You forgot....imo...

biggrin1.gif