Migration

They absolutely are a disaster in Europe and the consequences for the society there are almost indescribable. This can not be allowed to happen to the United States. We should allow NONE, Zip, zero, nada.

America has sacrificed beyond measure to try to help the Muslim world deal with its 14th century attitudes and violent intolerance of anyone not a Muslim of the right stripes. We have lost thousands of our very soldiers and squandered vast fortunes of our treasury to be spat upon and attacked as our thanks.

No "refugees"! No 'immigrants'! No guest workers! Nobody and that means not one more from any Muslim country. Period. End of story. All of those here on temporary permits, visas, work cards, etc. need to go home ASAP! We don't need anymore. Our population is already 100 million too high for our resources and governance.

• Fire 6

^^^

Ignorance is bliss, I guess

Most of the evidence they linked was also from biased sites. For instance the Sweden rape/immigration thing. Yes there is a correlation. But Sweden also defines rape different than a lot of other countries and they started changing this 20+ years ago. For example if a woman is raped 5 times by the same person, Sweden counts it as 5 rapes but lots of other countries count it as 1 rape. When they made some of these changes the number of rapes in that country "skyrocketed" but without having that underlying information you're missing out on the true meaning. I shouldn't have to say this but correlation does not imply causation. I read a lot of the article and some of the links, so no ignorance here that I know of.

• Fire 1

I'm not missing out on anything and you don't need to attempt to lecture me on research methods. The sites definitely have their biases, but when the statistics are based on facts, there is no reason to keep one's head buried in the sand.

Thankfully, the European people (even in WE and Nordic countries) seem to finally be waking up. As unfortunate as it is, the attacks in Paris may be the impetus that the people need to realize that they are being invaded.

• Fire 2

I'm not missing out on anything and you don't need to attempt to lecture me on research methods. The sites definitely have their biases, but when the statistics are based on facts, there is no reason to keep one's head buried in the sand.

Thankfully, the European people (even in WE and Nordic countries) seem to finally be waking up. As unfortunate as it is, the attacks in Paris may be the impetus that the people need to realize that they are being invaded.

I just pointed out in the post you're replying to that you need to know more than just the statistics. They can be taken out of context. In the very example I posted from that article they were taken wildly out of context and completely ignoring Sweden's policy change on how they count rapes. It doesn't JUST matter that they are based on facts if you don't have the whole story.

I'm sure there are lots of negatives to this influx of immigrants. It's just hard to get anything out of such a horribly slanted article.

• Fire 1

I just pointed out in the post you're replying to that you need to know more than just the statistics. They can be taken out of context. In the very example I posted from that article they were taken wildly out of context and completely ignoring Sweden's policy change on how they count rapes. It doesn't JUST matter that they are based on facts if you don't have the whole story.

I'm sure there are lots of negatives to this influx of immigrants. It's just hard to get anything out of such a horribly slanted article.

Is this the same way you count them?

"The woman was sexually assaulted and raped twice by two different men in Strängnäs over the course of an hour. Two Arab asylum seekers have now been indicted for the crimes at Bert Karlsson’s asylum accommodation Hotel Mälarblick."

https://themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2015/11/11/sweden-muslim-refugees-spat-at-victim-after-multiple-coordinated-double-gang-rape-and-assault/

Is this the same way you count them?

"The woman was sexually assaulted and raped twice by two different men in Strängnäs over the course of an hour. Two Arab asylum seekers have now been indicted for the crimes at Bert Karlsson’s asylum accommodation Hotel Mälarblick."

https://themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2015/11/11/sweden-muslim-refugees-spat-at-victim-after-multiple-coordinated-double-gang-rape-and-assault/

I don't understand the question.

If one is trying to prove that rape has increased in Sweden by 1,472% because of its embrace of multilculturalism (or muslim immigrants), one cannot just ignore the other variables. Anecdotal evidence doesn't help prove it, no matter how sad it is. You can't let emotion influence you when trying to find the truth about these things.

Not emotion, just facts whether you want to believe it or not.

Your fact is that 2 muslims committed a rape. Of course I believe that happened. I'm sure it's happened lots of times. One anecdote about muslims committing a rape doesn't really apply to the conversation. I don't see any other reason why you would make the post you made unless you think it means something more than it does. Anyone could reply to your post by mentioning a Swedish man/woman committing a rape. That's why anecdotal evidence isn't worth much.

• Fire 1

America has sacrificed beyond measure to try to help the Muslim world deal with its 14th century attitudes and violent intolerance of anyone not a Muslim of the right stripes. We have lost thousands of our very soldiers and squandered vast fortunes of our treasury to be spat upon and attacked as our thanks.

America has done much to destabilize the region and help facilitate that rise of terrorist groups including ISIS. America bears some responsibility for why the Middle East is the quagmire that it is today and it is easy to understand why many have hostile attitudes toward America.

No "refugees"! No 'immigrants'! No guest workers! Nobody and that means not one more from any Muslim country. Period. End of story. All of those here on temporary permits, visas, work cards, etc. need to go home ASAP! We don't need anymore. Our population is already 100 million too high for our resources and governance.

I know several Muslims that are here on student visas working on a Ph.D. I will pass along the message that Muslim foreigners are no longer welcome here and that they should conduct their groundbreaking research for some other country.

• Fire 2

If ISIS is wanting to commit an attack in the US on the same level that they did in Paris they will do it, if we say no to migrants they will find another way to get them here. From the reports I've seen most of the terror suspects were French nationals to begin with and probably could have returned to their home country fairly easy to begin with. ISIS more than likely had them come in with refugees to start these debates and divide.

• Fire 3

It's been noted in the past France is an especially fertile ground for radicalization due to having a bitterly marginalized and poorly integrated muslim minority. The prison statistics are particularly striking: muslims are only 7.5 % of the population yet make up 50% of the prison population.

Muslims in the USA, by contrast, are well integrated into society, underrepresented in prisons and less likely to succumb to radicalization.

• Fire 4

It's been noted in the past France is an especially fertile ground for radicalization due to having a bitterly marginalized and poorly integrated muslim minority. The prison statistics are particularly striking: muslims are only 7.5 % of the population yet make up 50% of the prison population.

Muslims in the USA, by contrast, are well integrated into society, underrepresented in prisons and less likely to succumb to radicalization.

I don't remember a lot of the details but France is very strict in how they deal with foreigners. They want to make sure everyone conforms to everything French so they don't lose their identity. There are laws on how much French music has to be played on the radio, for example. I'm guessing Muslim women have way less rights on when/where they can wear a hijab.

http://www.migrationpolicy.org/article/french-government-revives-assimilation-policy/