QB Zac Taylor

I believe Zac will be spectacular this year.......

I always thought Zac had it all year but it wasnt till the alamo bowl till i really believed that he could take the team all the way.....I remember the exact play where i knew he was something very special.

The touchdown pass he threw the Nunn in the 1st quarter was when i knew he had greatness in him.....he made a beautiful pre snap read, saw the middle linebacker blitzing, stood in the pocket and delivered a strike to terrence over the middle on the slant right before taking SHOT in the chin from the linebacker and terrence streaked down the feild for the TD....that's mental and physical toughness you can't measure....He is a true leader...one we haven't had undercenter since the days of Crouch.

Taylor completed 55.1 percent of his passes for 2,653 yards last season. He threw for 19 touchdowns and was intercepted 12 times.

I look for something along the lines of 25 touchdowns and 8 INT's

Could be but he got lucky last year not to have about 15 picks. Several were right in the hands of opposing teams defenders and dropped.

I look as Taylor as a serious Heisman contender.

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

Stop it!!! I just spit my slushee all over my monitor. :rollin:rollin

He's a nice qb "for now," tough as nails, has moxy, guts, balls, etc, but "serious Heisman contender"??? In a league that lost quite a few starting qb's, Im betting that he wont be All Big 12 (first team).

Didn't Mel Kiper have Taylor listed as number 5 for senior (or other) quarterbacks? Pretty sure i saw something like that. I don't know if i would go as far as heisman contender, but he should have a great year. I don't see why he couldn't have all big 12 numbers.

Defenders drop picks, receivers drop touchdowns, it happens both ways.

The fact is that Zac will have a more experienced line in front of him, a better core of receivers to catch the balls, and another year with a tough system. He should be improved, and have a better statistical year. I expect nothing less.