Congratulations Iowa

BoNeyard

Doubt any Iowa fans come here and see this, .

Actually, many of us do come in here to read all of the BS posted by all of the armchair coaches out there! I think that this year has proven that no longer you are the greatest fans. As proof was all of the applause while our guy was damn near knocked out on a cheap shot. Absolutely horrible. Might as well remove the sign. Bo Polini was right on! The weekly rants of firing everybody must be embarrassing to the real fans. Once again, maybe Bo was right.

If you want to see class, Ferentz benched one of his star players for a quarter for being LATE to a team meeting. It was not like a rape was committed at his house, he was just late to a freaking meeting!

Back when you were good, we had to hear about it. No longer. This program will not become what it was, ever.

That all said, there are a few of you (like many on this thread) that have it in perspective.

The guy that I really feel sorry for is Gangwish. What a class act that kid is. Any team of any kind would be better with a kid like that on it.

Good luck in your bowl game and we will see you in iowa city a year from now!

BTW, before you comment, please really think about what I have said.

Enjoy the win and congrats on winning this night. Good luck and don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out.....................

Edited by NebraskaShellback

Actually, many of us do come in here to read all of the BS posted by all of the armchair coaches out there! I think that this year has proven that no longer you are the greatest fans. As proof was all of the applause while our guy was damn near knocked out on a cheap shot. Absolutely horrible. Might as well remove the sign. Bo Polini was right on! The weekly rants of firing everybody must be embarrassing to the real fans. Once again, maybe Bo was right.

If you want to see class, Ferentz benched one of his star players for a quarter for being LATE to a team meeting. It was not like a rape was committed at his house, he was just late to a freaking meeting!

Back when you were good, we had to hear about it. No longer. This program will not become what it was, ever.

That all said, there are a few of you (like many on this thread) that have it in perspective.

The guy that I really feel sorry for is Gangwish. What a class act that kid is. Any team of any kind would be better with a kid like that on it.

Tell your sister I said hi

Iowa is unimpressive and struggled to beat a bad Nebraska team.

Worst Nebraska team, worst Nebraska coaches, worst Nebraska fans, worst Nebraska season. To allot of people, this is music to our ears! You suck and you will for years to come. Welcome to mediocrity!

No offense to the original poster that has some class.

Worst Nebraska team, worst Nebraska coaches, worst Nebraska fans, worst Nebraska season. To allot of people, this is music to our ears! You suck and you will for years to come. Welcome to mediocrity!

Hey what did your sister say

Thought about what you said.Suck it!

• Fire 1

Welcome to mediocrity ? Well thanks , you'd know , as Iowa is mediocrity defined. Oh wait, you're 12-0? -- and still getting no respect from the college football world !

Jealous Hawk Honker?! We won championships here, what has Iowa won? Really? We may be down WOG, we are not out!!

[quote name=

Welcome to mediocrity ? Well thanks , you'd know , as Iowa is mediocrity defined. Oh wait, you're 12-0? -- and still getting no respect from the college football world !

Any real Iowa fan has to acknowledge that we are very fortunate to be where we are at. Some may even say lucky, and I cannot disagree. We do not ask for or even desire respect, especially yours. Where is the respect of your program? Look through these threads and you will see that Huskers themselves do not respect you team, coaches, or even other fans. That all said, we are 12 and 0 and you are not. Have a piece of humble pie with your leftover turkey!

The fact that your fans applauded our guy that was damn near knocked out by a cheap shot should embarrass each and every one of you. One again, Bo's rant may have been right on!

Hate us more while watching us playing for the Big 10 championship while your team is at home. In fact, ditto for our bowl game!

• Fire 1

Thought about what you said.Suck it!

LOL

Iowa can suck a nut. Their schedule is a joke and has been years before this year and will be for another 4-5 years. If they want respect from the national pundits then they need to schedule harder non conference foes when they don't play MSU, OSU, Michigan and Penn State.

We've been in the league since 2011 and we've played thoses teams more than Iowa has......what a joke

You came onto a Nebraska fan website to talk garbage. You have a weird definition of "class."