Man, I like Stanfords O.

lo country

I actually have been flipping back and forth and am really impressed with Oklahoma's offense. If you have a QB that can make be accurate on the quick intermediate routes, and you have great receivers (which NU does), it's hard for a defense to stop that. Add in a speedy running back and it's not a shock they are at 51 points in the 3rd quarter.

Lincoln Riley is currently offensive coordinator for the OU. First year ... from Josh Heupel (canned) to Lincoln. Mike Riley is related ??

BTW, he is only 32 years old.

[

Ive been critical of the oline as well but theyve improved, and would look a lot better if our qb wouldnt go rogue and would step up in the pocket instead of playin ballerena. And our running backs were bad this year. Couldnt hit the right hole in a whorehouse with a crefit card.

Wilson and Jano could. How many carries did they combine for in the past 5 games?

Classy analogy by the way.
Who's Wilson?

Duh!!!

Wilbon isn't playing because of Wilbon and why Jano didn't touch the ball Friday is beyond me.

That was one huge WTH the entire game. I mean really? He could have/would have provided a much needed spark.

no sh#t, I didn't watch the entire game yet. deer come before football. but when I saw he had 0 carries I said langs is a f'ing idiot. 1 week he finds a working plan. then ditches it. wtf

I actually have been flipping back and forth and am really impressed with Oklahoma's offense. If you have a QB that can make be accurate on the quick intermediate routes, and you have great receivers (which NU does), it's hard for a defense to stop that. Add in a speedy running back and it's not a shock they are at 51 points in the 3rd quarter.

Lincoln Riley is currently offensive coordinator for the OU. First year ... from Josh Heupel (canned) to Lincoln. Mike Riley is related ??

BTW, he is only 32 years old.

Don't think he's related. Was OC at East Carolina IIRC. Did a decent job there with a whole lot less.