Merry +1mas 2015

"Hey Griswold, where do you plan on putting a tree that big?!"

"Bend over and I'll show you!"

"You got a lot of nerve saying that to me!"

"I wasn't talking to you!"

Happy holidays fellas

Probably my favorite Christmas movie. Reminds me a lot of my family.

Thinking about getting one of these for my dad for Christmas:

http://www.donkeytees.com/collections/mens-t-shirt/products/gas-tank-merry-christmas-mens-t-shirt?variant=9904772996

http://www.donkeytees.com/collections/mens-t-shirt/products/hallelujah-wheres-the-tylenol-mens-t-shirt?variant=4680452164

• Fire 8

Some feel good stories:

Fraternity Surprises 12-Year-Old Cancer Patient In Most Adorable Way

While there, Lexi and her mother, Lisa, realized her hospital room faced the college's fraternity row and decided to have some fun. They drew a sign asking for pizza and put it up in the window, according to CBS Los Angeles.

The brothers at Sigma Alpha Epsilon across the street did them one better.

"Five guys come in," Lisa told NBC News, "and they had a guitar and dozen roses and a box of pizza. They introduced themselves and said, 'We saw your sign; we're here.'"

Lisa said the frat brothers stayed for half an hour and performed a song for Lexi.

"I started bawling my head off," Lisa said. "I'm like, 'I can't believe these people are here for my child.'"

Christmas Cards, Presents Pour In For Girl Whose Family Was Killed

Safyre Terry, an 8-year-old whose family was killed in an arson fire, moved readers everywhere earlier this month with her simple holiday wish for enough Christmas cards to fill up a card holder.

People across the Internet made it their mission to make her wish come true.

That second one really got me. The only reason she survived the fire was because her dad had wrapped himself around her and shielded her from the fire, the fireman found her in his arms with her face buried in his chest.

• Fire 5