Huskers in Pads Today

From what I understand, practice went well. Glenn performed well again. All the backs did pretty well on protection and catching the ball out of the backfield.

Harrison had an up and down day. Made some good throws, but struggled a bit on others.

Suh and Cryer played well as well.

Overall another good practice. Good to get the pads on and hit each other again.

Oh and I heard that Callahan went through full stretches with the team and took some snaps when working with the o-line. This wasn't today it was yesterday. So much for devotion..... ;)

From what I understand, practice went well. Glenn performed well again. All the backs did pretty well on protection and catching the ball out of the backfield.

Harrison had an up and down day. Made some good throws, but struggled a bit on others.

Suh and Cryer played well as well.

Overall another good practice. Good to get the pads on and hit each other again.

Oh and I heard that Callahan went through full stretches with the team and took some snaps when working with the o-line. This wasn't today it was yesterday. So much for devotion..... ;)

if he was taking snaps and stretching out with the team i hope he was wearing some "Husker Gear" to show the team that he is 100% commited to NU...........sorry I just couldn't resist a veiled slap at someone else

The most encouraging thing about all the practice that I have heard so far is that the intensity has been really high. I think this says alot about the mindset of the players and coaches. They know that this can be a special year and are already playing hard even though the season doesn't start for another 5 months.

Hopefully we can get through Spring injury free and let his push us into a even higher intensity Fall and have us firing on all cylinders when the season starts.

agreed, but if you read Cally's comments in the Journal Star sports section today,

he is trying to make a point with these 2 players.....no more Richie Incongnito routines allowed........this sounds like a personal thing between these 2 players and he has as much said it will not be tolerated.....like i said, there sure hasn't been enough practice at this point for tempers to flare.....

hunter