Did anyone ever mention...

Highway6

Looking back on Nick's "reporting," I'll just say that his credibility is nil. He's a commentator, not a reporter. And people like that are not above lying to get clicks and retweets.

Seriously, how do these guys make a living at that?

So he is a liar.. Sweet...........
Quite probably considering no one else at all reported on it.

You do realize that reporters lie a lot, right? And the pressure for clicks is even higher now because you don't have an editor to screen you or support you.

Or maybe you have painted such a picture that it didn't happen that when evidence you asked for appears, you scramble into damage mitigation mode.... :)

"I have 5 sources who have confirmed that Radar isn't really a husker fan."

Disprove it.

I've heard the same thing.

Looking back on Nick's "reporting," I'll just say that his credibility is nil. He's a commentator, not a reporter. And people like that are not above lying to get clicks and retweets.

Seriously, how do these guys make a living at that?

So he is a liar.. Sweet...........
Quite probably considering no one else at all reported on it.

You do realize that reporters lie a lot, right? And the pressure for clicks is even higher now because you don't have an editor to screen you or support you.

Or maybe you have painted such a picture that it didn't happen that when evidence you asked for appears, you scramble into damage mitigation mode.... :)
"I have 5 sources who have confirmed that Radar isn't really a husker fan."

Disprove it.

I've heard the same thing.

into goo.

Please stick to the subject and refrain from sharing with us what your hands are doing. TMI

Lol.

There's only one single mention of this story.

LJS, OWH, or even HOL (including Sean Callahan) do not mention it anywhere.

I believe he mentioned it on his radio segment on 1620

You also conveniently left out that Nick confirmed it with 4 different sources that were at practice. One of them could very well have been Sean Callahan.

I didn't "conveniently" leave it out. There is no corroborating evidence to this tweet, anywhere. The only place even mentioning his tweet is a message board, which is not a reliable source.

Link it if you have a verified report.

I don't get this thread at all. Why are we discrediting multiple local reporters who have stated this occurred? And why are we railing Radar for sharing the tweets and simply saying he believes them?

I have heard this get brought up multiple on 1620 on Sharp & Benning who have discussed it with their guests, like Sipple and Brian Christopherson. It seemed liked they all agreed it happened.

• Fire 1

I don't get this thread at all. Why are we discrediting multiple local reporters who have stated this occurred? And why are we railing Radar for sharing the tweets and simply saying he believes them?

I have heard this get brought up multiple on 1620 on Sharp & Benning who have discussed it with their guests, like Sipple and Brian Christopherson. It seemed liked they all agreed it happened.

Because the only written instance of this happening is a single tweet. The only corroboration to it is from a poster who said Armstrong was retarded, so forgive us for skepticism against someone with bias so strong he insults our own players.
  • Fire 1

so forgive us for skepticism against someone with bias so strong he insults our own players.
Insulting players = bad

Insulting coaches = good

Insulting media = good

Insulting posters who don't like coaches = bad

Insulting posters that are sunshine pumpers = good

• Fire 3

Because the only written instance of this happening is a single tweet. The only corroboration to it is from a poster who said Armstrong was retarded, so forgive us for skepticism against someone with bias so strong he insults our own players.

I believe I called him stupid, (a widely held concept) not retarded

Nice that you are calling reporters liars because you say you don't have enough evidence to suit you. gotta love it!

• Fire 1

so forgive us for skepticism against someone with bias so strong he insults our own players.
Insulting players = bad

Insulting coaches = good

Insulting media = good

Insulting posters who don't like coaches = bad

Insulting posters that are sunshine pumpers = good

Nailed it! That's pretty much how they roll here. Sure seems to be a lot of hate for the football program and coaches and Adm. for a supposed Husker site.