LB Addison Gumbs [Oklahoma - Signed LOI]

seaofred92

HuskerBoard Predictor  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Player: Addison Gumbs
Hometown: Hayward, California
School: Stellar Prep
Position: Linebacker
Height: 6-4
Weight: 215
40 time:
Offers: California, Nebraska, New Mexico, Oregon State, Tennessee, Troy, Utah, State
Visits:

Twitter

247 Composite: #167 Overall; #10 WDE; .9303; :star :star :star :star

Rivals: #58 Overall; #4 OBL; :star :star :star :star
247: #20 WDE; :star :star :star
Scout: #120 Overall; #7 OLB; :star :star :star :star
ESPN: #245 Overall; #16 OLB; :star :star :star :star

Hudl

• Fire 1

• 2 months later...

• 2 months later...

"Originally I had said June, but now it’s looking like July," said Gumbs. "I’m not too sure what day for sure, maybe before The Opening, maybe after. It's hard to set a specific time."

Three schools had been most prominently mentioned for Gumbs, but now seven schools are being considered with an eighth also getting a little attention.
"It's been mostly USC, UCLA and Washington but besides that, Oklahoma, Oregon, Texas A&M and Mississippi State are hanging in there," said Gumbs. "Those are the seven schools I could say I'm most interested in."
And a Big Ten school is trying to crack that list too.
"Nebraska is picking it up a little too," said Gumbs. "I might try and check out Nebraska for the first time. That's the only school I'm considering that I haven't really seen so far. The other schools, I've been to and done visiting them. Some of them, I've seen a ton."
He's taken multiple visits to UCLA, USC and Washington in the spring and for the most part, he's done with his trips.
"I think I'm pretty much done with visits unless I go check out Nebraska," said Gumbs.
  • 4 weeks later...