Super Bowl 50 - Broncos vs. Panthers

Mavric

Cam is a complete douche. Did a follow-up interview today - all he had to do was explain that the curtain was there, he could hear players celebrating while he was understandably upset, and he felt the need to walk away. Handle it like a man, and everyone would have respected him for it and understood.

Nope.

Cam said that he "is admittedly a sore loser, and will not change my persona for anyone". He follows up by stating that "you show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser".

GTFO. That is exactly the attitude of a 26 year old child, including someone who wrote MVP and all of his season stats on his cleats before he lost.

Agreed, him and manziel are of the same cloth, had Cam not been carried by a great D he wouldn't sniff the playoffs. Both are spoiled little brats.

He follows up by stating that "you show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser".

Well Cam, after pussing out on recovering your own fumble, your only choice is between "good loser and "sore loser".

Maybe Budweiser can sign up Newton to do a remake of their infamous "Leon" commercials. He already has the script down pat for an over the top douche bag being interviewed about his failings.

Why would they plan on having winning players doing press conferences at the same time as losing players only separated by a thin curtain?

Due to the mistaken assumption that they were dealing with adults who could handle it? :dunno

It's not even that.

Why would you want to have Cam Newton (even if he had won) in his press conference and having another one so close that you could hear that press conference going on?

Cam is a complete douche. Did a follow-up interview today - all he had to do was explain that the curtain was there, he could hear players celebrating while he was understandably upset, and he felt the need to walk away. Handle it like a man, and everyone would have respected him for it and understood.

Nope.

Cam said that he "is admittedly a sore loser, and will not change my persona for anyone". He follows up by stating that "you show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser".

GTFO. That is exactly the attitude of a 26 year old child, including someone who wrote MVP and all of his season stats on his cleats before he lost.

Yep. Cam should fire his PR guy for letting him roll with that.

Or perhaps hire a PR guy. :dunno

• Fire 1
Why would you want to have Cam Newton (even if he had won) in his press conference and having another one so close that you could hear that press conference going on?

Probably so it was easier for journalists to move from one to another, which they couldn't if the simultaneous press conferences were on opposite ends of the stadium.

Why would it matter otherwise? The whole idea behind a press conference is to find a way for as many people to hear what those being interviewed have to say.