GT: Nebraska at #21 Purdue - 3:30PM CT - BTN

Miles recruited bigs...he just recruited bad ones..

I remember lots of Husker fans jizzing about Hammonds who was a top 150 player...

He needs to get bigger, like 20 to 30 lbs.

That is the problem with recruiting bigs...

You either get studs that are "ready"

or you get projects and project-bigs are very hard to coach up and bulk up. Top 150 Bigs are usually not a prize...

I remember lots of Husker fans jizzing about Hammonds who was a top 150 player...

or you get projects and project-bigs are very hard to coach up and bulk up. Top 150 Bigs are usually not a prize...

Hammond should red-shirted, but I also expected more. Jacobsen is out playing him. Kind of a disappointment, just hoping he becomes serviceable the next 2 years.

Hammond should red-shirted, but I also expected more. Jacobsen is out playing him. Kind of a disappointment, just hoping he becomes serviceable the next 2 years.

They do tend to "get it" starting their junior year...

Hey, Tim. Maybe you can recruit a player taller then 6'8" next year. If the last 2 years hasn't been a sign for this to happen. Maybe your not that good of a coach.

Pretty sure Jake Hammond is at least 6'10".. So he must be a good coach based on your criteria

Can I get center that can control the paint and not paper clip thin 3pt shooting center ???