What level of "infractions" would you be okay with?

I would be totally okay with most of them...if they didn't get caught!

How refreshing to know that someone with such high morals and scruples is teaching the youth of today. Please find another line of work.

So, is it okay for your students to cheat as long as they don't get caught?

Don't be all that surprised. This is coming from someone who has admitted to having sex with women without consent and treating it like a joke.

Wait...were you the guy that got removed from a bar because a girl felt unsafe with you?

• Fire 2

How refreshing to know that someone with such high morals and scruples is teaching the youth of today. Please find another line of work.

Don't be all that surprised. This is coming from someone who has admitted to having sex with women without consent and treating it like a joke.

I am not surprised. I've just sort of finally had enough of the crap messages he spews. Boozing, womanizing, cheating...... I would hope teachers and coaches strive to be better than this. At the very least, it would be nice if they didn't boast and brag about their shortcomings in the morals area. I guess I expect a lot more from those who should be helping to form young lives. But, like always, there are all kinds.

My guess is that consent was not needed because she was in the same mood as him and they didn't have time to stop and ask each other if they wanted to have sex.

I am not surprised. I've just sort of finally had enough of the crap messages he spews. Boozing, womanizing, cheating...... I would hope teachers and coaches strive to be better than this. At the very least, it would be nice if they didn't boast and brag about their shortcomings in the morals area. I guess I expect a lot more from those who should be helping to form young lives. But, like always, there are all kinds.

Don't hurt yourself falling off that horse you are on. Just sayin'

My guess is that consent was not needed because she was in the same mood as him and they didn't have time to stop and ask each other if they wanted to have sex.

Ha! We both forgot to fill out the consent form!

The true test of a mans character is what he does when no one is watching.

John Wooden

I thought parents were who their kids looked to for their moral compass. Hmmm, guess not.
Nice excuse for your own lack of morals.

Yes, parents should be the primary force for shaping their kids morals but, as a teacher or coach, you also help shape their opinions and feelings on things. Those kids are influenced by your feelings and thoughts whether you or I like it or not. If you are passing on the message that cheating is okay as long as you don't get caught, then you should not be teaching/coaching kids in any capacity. If that truth hurts or hits too close to home, it might be time for you to look in the mirror and reevaluate why you are teaching or coaching youth. It really has nothing at all to do with the parents or anyone other than yourself. I'll do my job as a parent. The question is, will you be helping me reinforce the good messages or will you actively be working against me?

Got it...teachers should think just like the parents...

Also, John Wooden cheated like crazy

How convenient. You can now pick the worst parents for examples and feel good about yourself because your not THAT bad. And of course, ignore the message of the quote but rather impune the messenger. Just what I would expect from a cheater.

Don't hurt yourself falling off that horse you are on. Just sayin'

Doing and believing the right and moral thing does not require getting on a high horse. If a person doesn't want to face the flack of admitting their own lack of morals, they probably shouldn't openly brag about such things. Cheating is wrong. Period. If you believe otherwise, you are wrong. Simple concept.

Now if we want to discuss how some of the ncaa rules are ludicrous, then we can have that discussion. But, saying that cheating, as long as you don't get caught, is a good message to promote........I'm dumbfounded. How do you defend that message?

• Fire 3

oh-really-tell-xfdqq9_zps7pn3z88x.jpg

How refreshing to know that someone with such high morals and scruples is teaching the youth of today. Please find another line of work.So, is it okay for your students to cheat as long as they don't get caught?

How refreshing to know that someone with such high morals and scruples is teaching the youth of today. Please find another line of work.So, is it okay for your students to cheat as long as they don't get caught?

Where did you find that picture!

Google "O'Really" (without the quote marks), then click on "images" (again, without the quote marks) and browse to your hearts content.

I used this one because it looks as ghey as JJ's comment makes you sound.

Google "O'Really" (without the quote marks), then click on "images" (again, without the quote marks) and browse to your hearts content.

I used this one because it looks as ghey as JJ's comment makes you sound.

That is amazing! I firmly believe that Patty Stewart has an amazing sense of humor!

Nice find!

Is speeding cheating, since it's against the law?

Is murder cheating, since it's against the law?

Is paying recruits cheating, since it is against the rules?

What kind of moral relativism game are you trying play here?

Yes, some infractions are worse than others. Murder is worse than speeding, etc. But cheating is still cheating, whether or not you get caught. I guess I don't get any message that claims otherwise.

Navy seals have a motto: if you're not cheating, you're not trying.

That is motto number 8 and it doesn't mean what you might think it does.

8. If You Aint Cheating, You Aint Trying

Meaning: In combat, the larger force dictates the rules and Navy SEALS are always the smaller group. To win, you need to break the rules. (It is understood that you should also not get caught)

http://chrissajnog.com/the-top-10-navy-seal-sayings-and-their-meanings-motivational-quotes-images-and-definitions-slideshare/

I'm intimately familiar.

And I was being facetious, which you would know if you'd read my posts in the thread

Is speeding cheating, since it's against the law?

Is murder cheating, since it's against the law?

Is paying recruits cheating, since it is against the rules?

What kind of moral relativism game are you trying play here?

Yes, some infractions are worse than others. Murder is worse than speeding, etc. But cheating is still cheating, whether or not you get caught. I guess I don't get any message that claims otherwise.

Yeah, you really aren't getting it.

It's not at all moral relativism, by the way.

• Fire 1