Souder to UNO

Here you go.

http://www.omaha.com/index.php?u_pg=38&u_sid=2142311

He should go right in and play.  I might just have to go to a game and check him out.  He shold be pretty danr good.

Did this whole thing have to do with a girl?  Just wondering.

That kid is all f'd up.

That is true...girls will DEFINITELY have that effect on a young man, if that's the case! :smokin

Good luck to him...at least he stayed in-state. :thumbs

That kid is all f'd up.

What makes you say that? I think Jeff went about his business the right way and playing at NU wasn't the right move for him at this time, so he decided to leave and didn't burn any bridges behind him. He had nothing but good things to say about Callahan, Cosgrove and the rest of the staff. Gave 100% everytime he went on the field. All you can ask of him. Have to remember this kid is 18 or 19, cut him some slack. :thumbs I say good luck to him and I may have to check out a Mavs game or 2 this fall.

Here you go.

He should go right in and play.  I might just have to go to a game and check him out.  He shold be pretty danr good.

That kid is all f'd up.

That is true...girls will DEFINITELY have that effect on a young man, if that's the case! :smokin

first of all, i know for a fact that he is not leaving because of a girl or just because of lack of playing time or anything like that. jeff and his family are huge husker fans and jeff would not leave after his freshman year for that. so chad1971, ive got a problem with you making that completely ignorant and stupid post. if you have nothing of substance to post on this board that's positive, then dont post your ignorant crap, because you obviously know nothing on this situation. so bug off :steam

Here you go.

That kid is all f'd up.

first of all, i know for a fact that he is not leaving because of a girl or just because of lack of playing time or anything like that. jeff and his family are huge husker fans and jeff would not leave after his freshman year for that. so chad1971, ive got a problem with you making that completely ignorant and stupid post. if you have nothing of substance to post on this board that's positive, then dont post your ignorant crap, because you obviously know nothing on this situation. so bug off :steam

What are you his boyfriend? This kid had a free ride to NEBRASKA - and his conscience get's the best of him because his brother's are in Iraq - He should GROW UP and be a man and learn life's not fair. I don't care who he plays for - There's someone to take his place. Players like that can leave the program all they want just like the 10 or 15 players that solich recruited - When they do that it just shows their character.

Here you go.

That kid is all f'd up.

What are you his boyfriend? This kid had a free ride to NEBRASKA - and his conscience get's the best of him because his brother's are in Iraq - He should GROW UP and be a man and learn life's not fair. I don't care who he plays for - There's someone to take his place. Players like that can leave the program all they want just like the 10 or 15 players that solich recruited - When they do that it just shows their character.

yeah, im his boyfriend, good one. his brothers in iraq have nothing to do with him leaving the team. what was not fair to him? playing time was not what jeff was worried about. if you that's what it is, then you couldnt be more wrong. most kids dont play as true freshman anyways..jeff accepted a greyshirt. things worked out that he went on immediate scholly. you think he left because he was complaining about PT after starting out as a greyshirt? wow you couldnt be more wrong. he is nothing like the solich recruits. im not going to get into his story since you wouldnt understand it obviously anyways but i was told not to tell it when i was told it. he loved being a husker and still would liked to have been in the end. you obviously dont understand what happened and you're basing your opinion off limited, ignorant information

I did hear he felt guilty because he wasn't serving.

he did wish he could do that but playing for the skers was something his whole family loved for him. and you're right BIGREDIOWAN, none of us except for family know the whole story..but he is doing what's best for him and it's not because of some girl and/or playing time