Donald Trump vs. The Pope

I am saying his manipulation of the American public is based on superstition, not his remarks. And I don't have an issue with the gist of his message but rather the focus he seems to have on Trump. Is he also going to pick apart other candidates for things he objects to?

As to your second sentence, it's make believe. He was asked a question about Donald Trump, and responded with an answer about Donald Trump. Per your posts in this thread, am I to conclude that you have a focus on God? You seem to be mentioning God quite a bit in your responses. As to the superstition, I would love to see your empirical findings of how exactly it is superstition.

This moesker guy really came out of the woodwork

If you have something to say, say it. I can handle it.

I already said it. You quoted it up above there ^. It's almost always amusing and interesting to see when people show up throwing their weight around, dismissing others, and expecting to be taken seriously when they have no clout in the community or just pop up out of nowhere.

Hmmm, the only thread where I have mentioned God is one with a pretty high religious component in it. Go ahead. Check. It would appear that you are looking to try and promote a false image of me which is pretty typical of one who doesn't like their outlook questioned. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that the Pope and God have quite a relationship now does it. I will concede that the pope was asked about Trump so it was a natural segue for him.

As for throwing my weight around, I am just giving my opinion. Is there some type of schedule here where you have to wait before posting something that might hurt a more seasoned posters delicate sensibilities?

And I am not dismissing anyone. I am merely giving an contrary view. If you hadn't dismissed me so instantly, you would have seen that.

It's almost always amusing and interesting to see when people show up throwing their weight around, dismissing others, and expecting to be taken seriously when they have no clout in the community or just pop up out of nowhere.

Well, the rule is on your first day you should go up to the biggest, baddest cat and whup his ass to show everyone who's boss and get your reputation that way.

Next he'll show you his crazy eyes...

%D0%BA%D1%80%D1%83%D1%82%D0%BE%D0%B9-%D0

It's almost always amusing and interesting to see when people show up throwing their weight around, dismissing others, and expecting to be taken seriously when they have no clout in the community or just pop up out of nowhere.

Well, the rule is on your first day you should go up to the biggest, baddest cat and whup his ass to show everyone who's boss and get your reputation that way.

LOL, I think its good tactics to fire a shot across a new ships bow just to see how the sailors respond. Just to see how things work and save some time.

It already showed me two completely different response types by board mods and potentially a poster who is probably going to not like me no matter what I post.

Recon!!!

LOL, I think its good tactics to fire a shot across a new ships bow just to see how the sailors respond. Just to see how things work and save some time.

It already showed me two completely different response types by board mods and potentially a poster who is probably going to not like me no matter what I post.

Recon!!!

Do you always yell "LEEROY JENKINS!" before you post?

I am saying his manipulation of the American public is based on superstition, not his remarks. And I don't have an issue with the gist of his message but rather the focus he seems to have on Trump. Is he also going to pick apart other candidates for things he objects to?

As to your second sentence, it's make believe. He was asked a question about Donald Trump, and responded with an answer about Donald Trump. Per your posts in this thread, am I to conclude that you have a focus on God? You seem to be mentioning God quite a bit in your responses. As to the superstition, I would love to see your empirical findings of how exactly it is superstition.

I already said it. You quoted it up above there ^. It's almost always amusing and interesting to see when people show up throwing their weight around, dismissing others, and expecting to be taken seriously when they have no clout in the community or just pop up out of nowhere.

Hmmm, the only thread where I have mentioned God is one with a pretty high religious component in it. Go ahead. Check. It would appear that you are looking to try and promote a false image of me which is pretty typical of one who doesn't like their outlook questioned. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that the Pope and God have quite a relationship now does it. I will concede that the pope was asked about Trump so it was a natural segue for him.

As for throwing my weight around, I am just giving my opinion. Is there some type of schedule here where you have to wait before posting something that might hurt a more seasoned posters delicate sensibilities?

And I am not dismissing anyone. I am merely giving an contrary view. If you hadn't dismissed me so instantly, you would have seen that.

Wait....

The pope has a relationship with God?

Hmmm. Who would of thunk it?

Recon!!!

Do you always yell "LEEROY JENKINS!" before you post?

Leroy+jenkins_69705e_4125605.jpeg

Wait....

The pope has a relationship with God?

Hmmm. Who would of thunk it?

fmFKoMY.gif

I have no problem with what you've posted, but I think it would be in your best interest and the best interest of good conversations to make active attempts towards being cordial and respectful (although we all fall into this trap when talking to each other on the internet, don't we?). Still waiting on the rationale and evidence towards the superstition of God.

• Fire 5

I have no problem with what you've posted, but I think it would be in your best interest and the best interest of good conversations to make active attempts towards being cordial and respectful (although we all fall into this trap when talking to each other on the internet, don't we?). Still waiting on the rationale and evidence towards the superstition of God.

Fair enough.

I am still waiting on the rationale and evidence for God myself but that is for another thread.