Fightin' Erstads @ Tony Gwyn Classic

This team gave hskrfan a heart attack and he's gone? I don't blame the guy... :D

We gave up 3 runs in the second, and they pulled the starting pitcher (the norm around here). We got out of a jam, promptly went to T3, hit around (including an inside the park HR) and are now up 5-3 in T4.

Bases loaded with 1 out, Placzek up. Boldt worked a questionable walk and the opposing HC got tossed.

Not related to this game - can anyone explain to me why we made the final out of the 9th inning in a tie game being caught stealing? I'm still pissed. I have a buddy on the team, and I plan on asking them if Boldt was sent or if he decided to go on his own. That is POOR baseball IQ.

I believe he was told. I'm not too upset about it. He is one of the better base stealers and you had Miller up next. I'd rather have placzek or whomever was up at the time to lead off than Miller.

This team gave hskrfan a heart attack and he's gone? I don't blame the guy... :D

We gave up 3 runs in the second, and they pulled the starting pitcher (the norm around here). We got out of a jam, promptly went to T3, hit around (including an inside the park HR) and are now up 5-3 in T4.

Bases loaded with 1 out, Placzek up. Boldt worked a questionable walk and the opposing HC got tossed.

There have been times I want to turn off but I don't. I'm really hoping our pitching gets it together as this offense looks great. Need to keep it up though. It's frustrating.

We needed that win badly. Weird season so far getting blown out by San Diego and College of Charleston to come back and beat the #20 team in the nation by 6

Glad to salvage a win. But I kind of doubt they're still a Top 20 team after losing three games this weekend.

Yeah...it's not looking good so far this season, and we haven't even had our first homestand yet.

I *really* hope Erstad can turn this team around...