Lavonte David in town!!

Sweet!! Guy is an absolute stud!!

Could we say Nebraska has two of the top 10 NFL defenders in the league right now along with Suh?
No doubt in my book. Suh didnt have a great year last year, but he has capability to dominate a game like only a couple other players in the league(Von Miller, Watt). And David is a consistent tackling and playmaking machine(top2-3 LB in the league with Keuchly, Derrick Johnson).

Could we say Nebraska has two of the top 10 NFL defenders in the league right now along with Suh?
No doubt in my book. Suh didnt have a great year last year, but he has capability to dominate a game like only a couple other players in the league(Von Miller, Watt). And David is a consistent tackling and playmaking machine(top2-3 LB in the league with Keuchly, Derrick Johnson).

I regret to inform you this is no longer the case. Dude had a heckuva run though, career is simply winding down. I remember him coming out of Texas, just a wrecking ball.

I regret to inform you this is no longer the case. Dude had a heckuva run though, career is simply winding down. I remember him coming out of Texas, just a wrecking ball.

Had a monster year this season and for sure isn't top 3, but had a hell of a year to be "winding down." He is definitely not his peak, but 116 tackles, 4 sacks, 2 picks, 8 passes defended, 2 forced fumbles. Huge bounce back from his injury.