TWD Finale Poll

Who gonna de?  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I voted glen and rosita, but mainly because I hope it won't be Darryl (my gf couldn't handle that).

although they are setting up a conflict between rosita and Abraham and the other girl, whose name is escaping me, that may be too much with everything else next season, so I could see them nipping it off.

Darryl makes sense because he won't reconcile with Dwight and that limits the arc of the show. He's also running out of usefulness as a character devise.

Glen is obvious choice because of comic and he's the moral compass lately, never a good omen for a character in this show.

I'm surprised you didn't name Maggie as an option, not just because of the pregnancy pains, but also because I don't see how they bring another baby onboard. It would be just the sort of heart wrenching stuff this show lives for.

Speaking of, whatever happen to Judith?

I voted for Carol or Abraham.

I would've picked Glenn or Daryl but this show has shown us time after time that character deaths dont follow their same fate in the comics (Carl actually kills Shane in the comics and Abraham gets the arrow in the eye to name a few).

I also didn't pick Daryl because I believe he has some beef with Dwight that hasn't been dealt with plus he's a huge fan favorite that they would lose quite of bit of fans if he dies.

Norman Reedus comments on the next episode:

That episode is the most hard-core episode you've ever seen on the show. Ever. And it's so well directed [by exec producer Greg Nicotero] and it's so well played out. And so terrifying. It's so good. A lot of effort went into making that the best episode we've ever shot on this show.

It's super shocking and it's pretty hard-core. Andy said he was late for work because he read it all night; Josh said he threw the script; Lauren threw up. It's gnarly. I was instantly curious. I had ideas about what would happen and it made you feel sick and it was painful.

This is interesting...

From IMDB:

Scott Wilson ...

Hershel Greene (38 episodes, 2011-2016)

The character's filmography list only details 37 episodes, the last one in 2014.

If this isn't a typo and He does appear in 2016, my guess is we see Hershel in a flashback scene as Glenn's life passes before his eyes as he's beaten to death.

Or perhaps Maggie delivers a premie that looks just like her dads decapitated head.

There are some interesting theories floating around.

Last week, Abraham and Eugene were set up exactly like they were in the comics. Walking down an alley to look for the ammo factory. At one point Abraham was supposed to get an arrow through the head like Denise did, instead she took his infamous death scene. Why would they do that? To save his death for the finale. Let Negan single him out as a top soldier on Ricks squad and justify it by eliminating him as a threat later on. Abraham was there for all the big Savior soldier murders, so was Daryl but since Deight shot him in the shoulder I feel he may be safe now.

Originally my thought was this: To make Negan the most bad ass nasty villain they can he has to kill Daryl. He smashes his brain in with Lucille, everyone cries, everyone is pissed, riots begin and everyone thinks "sonofabitch, Glenn escapes death again". As they are walking away to leave them to mourn, Negan turns around and shoots Glenn right between the eyes.

Abraham makes a lot of sense too. I would be way more upset about losing Abe than I would Daryl or Glenn at this point. Although my jaw dropped at the end of the last episode.

I can't picture Negan killing women or children. He's one sadistic f#*k, but he lives by a code. Carol might end up dying, but it won't be at the hands of Negan.

I hope Carl becomes the little badass he was in the book. Maybe they're giving that role to Daryl somehow?

Abraham makes a lot of sense too. I would be way more upset about losing Abe than I would Daryl or Glenn at this point. Although my jaw dropped at the end of the last episode.

I can't picture Negan killing women or children. He's one sadistic f#*k, but he lives by a code. Carol might end up dying, but it won't be at the hands of Negan.

I hope Carl becomes the little badass he was in the book. Maybe they're giving that role to Daryl somehow?

The amount of screen time Abraham has gotten lately makes me think it's gonna be him.

While Negan does live by a code, I could see him killing Carol. Another idea I had; Negan makes Rick pick someone to die. Rick being the heartless bastard he has become, picks Abraham or Heath or somebody. Carol, at the last second says "wait, take me" and convinces Negan because she has killed so many of his guys.

I think Carl will make a big transition next season. They covered his "preteen angst" already and now he is pretty mellow and does the right thing. Something may happen to flip the switch in him.