Gun Control

1 minute ago, BlitzFirst said:

Finally, you get it!  You actually got off your tail and provided evidence FOR SOMETHING YOU CLAIMED.

That's all I was riding you for this entire time.

I don't' give two squirts of piss about the NRA or the anti-NRA.

But I can't abide people who claim s#!t and provide no evidence.  It's amateurish, stupid, and has not place in serious discussion.

Remember, the burden of proof IS ON THE ONE MAKING THE CLAIM.  Not on those who don't make it.  You seriously have a problem remembering this during this entire discussion.

I can't abide by guys who jump in the middle of s#!t just because they want to cry "LINK" or "PROOF"  It's so childish.  You're on a message board, the sole purpose of the page is sharing opinions.  Get off your high horse, you're borderline insulting if I actually took anything you said as a form of intelligent thought.

• Plus1 1
Just now, Redux said:

Hey I already finished poking holes in your post like 4 pages ago.  Anti gun and NRA groups all use fear to push their agenda.  Sorry you don't like that reality.  Move along.

LOL...if that was actually what was being discussed.

You still haven't shown me an ANTI NRA group that promotes violence, creates violence and then feeds off that violence to sell more and more of their product.

But...that's OK...move along.

2 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

LOL...if that was actually what was being discussed.

You still haven't shown me an ANTI NRA group that promotes violence, creates violence and then feeds off that violence to sell more and more of their product.

But...that's OK...move along.

You don't agree that exploiting tragedy is promoting fear.  I do.  That simple.  It's okay to be wrong.

2 minutes ago, BlitzFirst said:

Honestly, I give no care what you like or don't like.  Stop making bogus claims (or support for why they are not bogus) and you'll never hear from me again.

this is a bulletin board for discussion.  If you didn't want discussion, don't put your opinion out there in a post.  Until then, you reap what you sow.

You're welcome to walk away any time

11 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

^^^^^ @Redux ^^^^^^

Question, do you get this upset about Big Pharma?  They literally have warehouses of life saving medications that could save countless lives if they just donated to the cause of people in need.  They are legitimately killing people for their own monetary greed, but I don't see the outrage about that.

We could target the people actually committing gun violence, but we don't know their name until after the fact.  So we go after Republicans.  We go after the NRA.  Blame them for the gun violence for not DOING something about it.  Is there blame?  Absolutely.  But again, other people are killing people over greed.  Nowhere near as much outrage.

3 minutes ago, BlitzFirst said:

I get to do what I want :)  Isn't it great!?  I can stay or walk away.  Keep peddling your opinion as fact Mr. Trump.

PS:  Boggles my mind that all you had to do was provide proof for you claim and you couldn't do it in 3 pages of posts.  I'm starting to wonder if it doesn't exist maybe? :dunno

Is it safe to assume you're just trolling at this point?  You've added nothing to any of this except "SHOW ME PROOF OR I'LL KICK YOUR BUTT".  Seriously, walk away.

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, Redux said:

could target the people actually committing gun violence, but we don't know their name until after the fact.  So we go after Republicans.  We go after the NRA.  Blame them for the gun violence for not DOING something about it.  Is there blame?  Absolutely.  But again, other people are killing people over greed.  Nowhere near as much outrage.

It’s time to go after organizations that are backed by people who have i vital interest in more Americans getting killed and they refuse to be part of the solution. 

The NRA is funded by the gun industry. The only actions the NRA take are to protect that industry. That industry refuses to be a part of the solution....so yes....they will get my outrage....along with big pharma and others. 

• Plus1 1

3 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

It’s time to go after organizations that are backed by people who have i vital interest in more Americans getting killed and they refuse to be part of the solution. 

The NRA is funded by the gun industry. The only actions the NRA take are to protect that industry. That industry refuses to be a part of the solution....so yes....they will get my outrage....along with big pharma and others. 

What's worse, a group that makes money from the production of weapons designed to kill or a group that makes money from the production of medicine designed to save lives but doesn't make it readily available to those in need.

• Plus1 1