RB Bo Williams

Are we done with Bo Williams than???? We have two running backs

I don't think we are. I think the new recruit who I dub the "Flying Hawaiian" will be moved to DB.

I was thinking the same thing earlier. I think he will become a safety. I was just concerned about his speed a little bit. One site I saw said he ran a 4.62. Maybe he is the only one who honestly reports his speed seeing how everyone else runs a 4.4 or 4.5.

I don't think we are. I think the new recruit who I dub the "Flying Hawaiian" will be moved to DB.

I was thinking the same thing earlier. I think he will become a safety. I was just concerned about his speed a little bit. One site I saw said he ran a 4.62. Maybe he is the only one who honestly reports his speed seeing how everyone else runs a 4.4 or 4.5.

According to Rivals, Major Culbert ran a 4.79 40 yard dash and Menelik Holt ran a 4.75, I believe. Those guys are obviously a little quicker than that indicates. It's hard to say, I guess it is best to watch the film and see how fast they play on the field.

I'd much rather have Williams as our RB recruit than Helu. Let's hope this doesn't scare Bo away...

Don't worry too much about those times. Roy ran that at the Stanford NIKE Camp on a surface that was wet since it had rained most of the day. The best time at that entire camp was a 4.5, so that 4.62 for someone his size is very impressive.

Also, unless Bo Williams hops on board ... I'd be VERY hard pressed to move Roy to safety. Some schools were recruiting him as a safety, so it could be likely he ends up there anyway.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

• 1 month later...