A man you can bait with a Tweet

I am starting to take a lot of joy away from watching Trump not just flailing in the race, but knowing that this last year of "publicity" has harmed his brand irreputably. He has alienated so many (here and overseas), and his biggest fans politically can't afford to stay in his hotels or to pay greens fees at his resort etc.

I have a feeling the IRS will be digging in even more, and, he doesn't have his 'foundation" to funnel money through any longer.

That article also takes a shot at Trumpworld's explanation of "fiduciary obligation to shareholders" requiring them to pay as little as possible in taxes. Trump's business is not a publicly traded company; he has no fiduciary obligation to loyal shareholders.

Here's another article positing how much of a stretch it is for Trumpworld and the GOP in general to rally behind that excuse. His Republican advisors actually want him to kill that rule if he wins the election.

• Fire 1

If you ever wondered when Trump stopped watching CNN ... this proves never. Doesn't get under his skin a bit either. Not one bit.

https://twitter.com/search?q=from%3Arealdonaldtrump%20cnn&src=typd

Think he obsesses much?

I love it. Seriously, if he's posting about it that much you gotta figure he thinks about it ALL the time, and probably bores all around him with it 24/7. It's the thing his kids roll their eyes at when he starts talking. He's gonna be a nightmare as he ages and loses his memory.

If you ever wondered when Trump stopped watching CNN ... this proves never. Doesn't get under his skin a bit either. Not one bit.

https://twitter.com/search?q=from%3Arealdonaldtrump%20cnn&src=typd

Think he obsesses much?

I love it. Seriously, if he's posting about it that much you gotta figure he thinks about it ALL the time, and probably bores all around him with it 24/7. It's the think his kids roll their eyes at when he starts talking. He's gonna be a nightmare as he ages and loses his memory.

Are you sure this hasn't happened already? He seems to not remember everything he has said in the past.

• Fire 2