SE says no extension for Miles

I will be happy if he can at least figure out how to beat Creighton. No way we should be losing to them every single year.

Creighton is gonna be tough this year. They have a pretty talented roster. He's gotta get over the hump on them though.

Well we supposedly have the most talent we've ever had so that shouldn't be a problem.

• Fire 1

I will be happy if he can at least figure out how to beat Creighton. No way we should be losing to them every single year.

Creighton is gonna be tough this year. They have a pretty talented roster. He's gotta get over the hump on them though.

Well we supposedly have the most talent we've ever had so that shouldn't be a problem.

Wait...that is the excuse that is being used now...if the team does poorly will it change to "We have such a YOUNG talented roster...Miles just needs more time"

Wait...that is the excuse that is being used now...if the team does poorly will it change to "We have such a YOUNG talented roster...Miles just needs more time"

Yep. Heard that quite a bit recently. Even Miles is playing that card already.